smarter
    prettier
    you smell better
    bikinis and the beach would be no fun without you
    you bare our children
    your our biggest supporters
    your our moms, sisters, daughters

oh, and boobies..lol

I second all of this and will add you also make us feel like Kings when we 'do' something for you like kill spiders or kill flies and mosquitoes...grill steaks and burgers and tell us what good cooks we are and when you need a can or bottle opened you make us feel like we just conquered a kingdome for you.

Bless you all for that!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    The va-jay-jay...

40118_1_5_2009_7_54_37_PM_-_with_this_I_will_control_your_life.jpg
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    :wink:
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    Can't just let us have our glory huh?

Boobs.

Only answer needed.

even small ones? :P

Small ones are the best kind!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    .....what better than a woman...........the companionship...the love...........the company.....the sex...........the scent........the chase!!!...the thrill.....the butterflies.........ahhhhhh women!!!!........for a man life is women!! :devil:

Aw:love:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    The va-jay-jay...

:laugh: because it's true
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    I'm loving these responses! :love:
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Can't just let us have our glory huh?

Boobs.

Only answer needed.

Love it!!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Trick question: Women are NOT awesome.

The only good thing about us is that we have the means to produce more men.
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    because we get free stuff for being cute! ;D

Ugh, this is not a joke.
    The amount of stuff my gf gets discounts on or fee's waived is retarded.

It's to the point where I let her buy my stuff and pay her back lol

its a womans world! muahahaha we just let guys live here because we`re nice.

You can have whatever you want, All we want is one thing and then going to sleep!!!

That's no secret!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    At one point (pre christianity) women ruled the world. There is evidence that most societies in the past were matriarchal societies where the women were looked upon as direct descendants of the gods / goddesses and being close to them was being close to those gods/goddesses. Then a patriarchal and misogynistic society came a long and started to ruin that for every one.

Woman are the creators of life, they are the protectors of the womb the life blood of society. They are able to give birth, and sustain that child on what is in that woman's body. They are the nurturers (generally not all woman have this gift as not all men have the gift of offering protection etc) and they are the yin / yang opposition to men.

Without woman man would not exist without man woman would not exist.

I find it easier to be friends with women more so than men because GENERALLY women are not ONLY thinking about sex 100% of the time and offer more genuine advice selflessly.

Plus they are hot

Smell nice

Change the majority of dirty diapers

Make dinner a lot

Do that thing I like...
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Why are women awesome? Simple...everything about them!

Their walk, talk, smell, figure, body parts, hair, touch, whispers, love...I could go on, but there's no need. Women make the world more beautiful. Heck, my daughters make the world (and mine) more beautiful every single day.

Then, there's the not-so-good days. Even then, they are still amazing creatures. I love em
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Women are awesome to me because of the softness of their skin, their smell, the glow they give off, the subtleness of their strength and their overall beauty. Each curve perfectly in sync with the next. :)

Edit: And how cute they look when they sleep

aww :flowerforyou:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    The va-jay-jay...

True story.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    boobs, duh.
    howthewordquotboobquotwasi.jpg
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    coz you make the world go round :flowerforyou:
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    There are days I'll walk into a grocery store (for example), and every single woman in there looks fabulous to me. Big, small, round, athletic, still got the curlers in...doesn't matter. Ya'll just appear amazing in my eyes.

Doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then it just hits.
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ...and boobs.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING all the responses from the (I assume) married men on here. You are all so sweet! You make me feel better about being female.

I'm an engineer and come across a lot of negativity towards my gender. It isn't intended and people don't realize they're doing it, but I get treated differently than my male colleagues from time to time, and I can't tell you how frustrating it gets. To the point that I'm angry that I have to be female, I suppose. That I have to put up with that kind of crap. I wish I could be male so that I would just get some freakin' respect and people would listen to what I'm saying instead of brushing me off without realizing how rude they are being and how right I am and how wrong they are. MY POINT IS VALID! LISTEN TO ME! GAAAAAAAH.

*sigh*

At least there are some men out there who aren't like that. Thanks, guys. <3

Also women are great because they understand what I'm talking about.

Also boobs. And curves. Love dem curvy girls. ^_^
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    I agree, women are AWSOME!

Top 10 Reasons

1) You are beautiful (all shapes and sizes) -- we flat out L-O-V-E your bodies? We check you out all the time.....even if we don't admit it. :flowerforyou: Not in a creepy way (hopefully), but really out of admiration. Seriously, when was the last time a guy said - "Honey I would sleep with you, but only if you loose about 10 lbs." Just doesn't happen...we just find you too enticing.

2) Sex (Yes, let's be honest - men are programmed to seek out the female of the species for sex. That is why you smell so good and have those luscious bodies - -see point #1) :tongue: :smooched: Is there anything better than waking up next to that lovely girl who actually agreed to sleep with you last night? Doesn't matter if its the first time or the 500th time - - I think not!

3) You are a TOTAL mystery to us.

4) You support us and stand behind us! :drinker:

5) You smell and feel so darn good. :love:

6) You really are the caregivers and emotional centers of our little world.

7) You are smarter than us for the most part (Sad, but true).

8) You make us want to act like something other than neanderthals! (sometimes)

9) You have babies (That is bloody impressive to anyone who has seen the process up close. We do secretly say to ourselves, "Damn, I am glad I don't have to do that!") :noway:

10) You look fantastic in our shirts, and in some cases boxers...........Kind of makes us feel like you belong to us. :heart:

Keep on being awsome......Transmission ends.

awww.... marry me!!!!