I REALLY NEED PRAYER RIGHT NOW!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Praying sweetie...while you wait, walk the halls, or read...chew gum...you can do this! Blessings!!!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Definitely praying for you all! God delivers!

BTW, you look amazing. When I first saw your picture as I was reading your post, I was like, she CAN'T have a granddaughter, she looks my age (22). Incredible.

Ahhhh! Thank you! I appreciate the compliment. I'm twice your age. :happy:
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent..... May God's peace be with you all !
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Prayed for you, your daughter and grandchild
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for you and yours! May God be with you all and may He guide the doctors so they provide the right care! :flowerforyou:
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry...prayers are heading your way !
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm praying for you all. Stay strong and keep the faith. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need extra support. - BTW, you look great to be a grandma!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Prayers are going up.....
  • Alexc2012
    Alexc2012 Posts: 20
    Options
    HI ... I was just thinking about you and your grandbaby. I'm wondering how you both are doing. I hope all is well... Sending prayers & hugs your way....:heart:
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Send My Prayers for your grandaughter and you.
  • owens1037
    Options
    First take good care of your granddaughter. ask next person going out to stop by the grocery store and bring you some apples or other fruits you may like along with snacks like wheat thins or healthier crackers low in carlories. My prayers are with all of you.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not religious, but I hope your granddaughter has a quick recovery and gets all the care she needs!

Be strong. Not just for her but for you too. Just do your best and give her all the love you can :smile: Don't beat yourself up if you screw up at a time like this with your eating. Just hop back on your plan as soon as you can.

This from me as well!
  • DRN422
    DRN422 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your granddaughter.
    Stop at a market and buy some almonds, fruit or rice crackers. Have a bottle of water handy at all times. You can get through this. You need to stay healthy for yourself and your family.
    Good luck!