Android or iPhone? the war begins who you got

Options

Replies

• martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    actually yes they do:)

ADROID. FREE APPS, iphone doesn't have it all.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i have a nokia 3310...

yup one of THESE beauties!!

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

my one has lasted me 7 years, has been thrown off a two story balcony, been dropped in a toilet about 5 times, it was attempted to be eaten by a pitbull, but i got it out of his mouth in time, very salivery. i do not have to worry if my friends decide to drop me in the pool, or if i drop it, i dont have to fork out 99 bucks to get a crack in the screen fixed. my battery life lasts about a week. and it also have snake!

and guess it also calls people and sends texts but hey.... do i need it for that?

well maybe..
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i have a nokia 3310...

yup one of THESE beauties!!

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

my one has lasted me 7 years, has been thrown off a two story balcony, been dropped in a toilet about 5 times, it was attempted to be eaten by a pitbull, but i got it out of his mouth in time, very salivery. i do not have to worry if my friends decide to drop me in the pool, or if i drop it, i dont have to fork out 99 bucks to get a crack in the screen fixed. my battery life lasts about a week. and it also have snake!

and guess it also calls people and sends texts but hey.... do i need it for that?

well maybe..

This^^^ I was with ATT for YEARS and kep upgrading my phone, getting better more expensive ones, smartphones when they became popular and so on. Prices kept getting jacked higher and higher, and finally I got sick of paying 200/month for 2 phones. Swtched to cricket (dont like them but they are cheap) and pay 35/month per phone unlimted talk and text, basic phones. My only luxuries are a camera and qwerty keyboard. Husband has candy bar. I
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I FEE FREE! But hubby still wants a droid LOL.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Andriod all day!
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why every 'hated' using Android, or why IOS is 'better' it just seems like a lot of fanboy guff to me.
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hacked Tmobile HTC G2 and Unlocked/Jailbroken iPhone 3GS. So, both :)
  • screening2
    Options
    Galaxy 2. It's nice
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've never owned any apple products, so droid for me.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    i have only ever had a iphone.. never had any problems with it.. even after dropping it about 100 times..

so iphone for me ^_^
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    First computer phone was the ATT Tilt. Loved that one. Then, ATT decided to stop Windows phones and options were limited, so went with iPhone 3G. Was out of contract and iPhone 5 wasn't out, so the jerk talked me into a stupid Droid phone that sucked. The damn thing would power itself off/on multiple times. It locked itself to where I had to go to the store to have them unlock it and get the code (I knew it'd do it again and it did!) while being accused of setting a password (I don't do that, I have nothing to hide). After 6 months of nonsense and charging the dumb thing 3-4 times a day, I'm back with my iPhone 4S now and I am in love with it! Still would've rather had the 5.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    iPhone 3gs.

I used to jailbreak it, but I got sick of losing my settings and having to do it all over again every time apple updated the firmware.

I will stay with Apple, but won't get another till this one dies though. I'm not one of those "I MUST HAVE THE NEW PHONE!!" people.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I went through 3 Web OS phones (Palm Pre) that had some issue that made it unusable. Then I went through two Droid phones (HTC Hero and Samsung Moment) that had similar issues. Now I have the iPhone 4S, and besides really really missing the qwerty keyboard (and the add-on slide out keyboard not allowing for a protective case which I need), I absolutely love it. It's way better and more reliable than the other phones were!
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Droid here (VZ Incredible 2)... Next year my contract's up and I MIGHT get an iPhone... But who KNOWS what's going to be out by then??
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Android - htc desire at the moment. motorola xoom on android too.
    im tempted to try the iphone to see what the fuss is about.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've been with android from the beginning - I had the first Google phone that was made, the G1 (and loved it!), went from that one to the HTC Desire I have today and I'm half sad, half excited to say that it will be upgraded to an iPhone 4S next week. After 36 months with Android phones it will be interesting to see what I think of the iPhone but there simply isn't an Android phone on the market that I want right now. The HTC One series is looking good but none of the carriers can answer any questions on it so far and considering its 31 March (!) release date I take that as a bad sign.

So in short, was Android, will be iPhone user from next week.
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    I had an android... it was okay. Then my boyfriend got me an iPhone. Love it, would never go back!
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have an iphone4 best gadget I ever!!
  • cyndigre
    cyndigre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love my Iphone:) I have never had a droid but know some that did, all switched to Iphone now!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    4S, love it