Android or iPhone? the war begins who you got

Options

Replies

• MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i am a tech geeky nerd if you want to call it that lol
    i have had android and just don't like it
    i have had iPhone and switch to see what else is out there but i always come back to it
    and its awesome in my opinion
    everyone has there preferred i have mine

lol, if you were really a tech geek you wouldn't be going with an iphone. Poser

Wow jerk. That's just like me saying, "Poser. You have an Andriod. Everyone else does because they think they're better."
    As a photographer, Apple products are the BEST at designing, editing, etc and this is including the iPhone.

And for the record, I have an Android because that's what I wanted (and my carrier doesn't have the iPhone). I work with Apple products in my line of work, though.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    def prefer Droid/google. cant wait for Google Glasses! :D
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Android. I love it
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    iPhone
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy 2, LOVE IT!!! :))

The Greatest Phone out there & I don't have to pay someone to carry it, unlike the brick like iPhones :)

Russ
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    throws brick phone at Russ's head. :tongue:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    We have an Android Bionic with Verizon for personal use and I have an IPhone for work with ATT. They both are about equal as far as user ease goes. My wife thinks the Iphone is better and I think they both have the same quirks. Any advantage Iphone has is lost on the ATT network. The Droid has much better sound quality especially on speaker and I like the larger screen and keyboard, but then I have sausage fingers. If I could, I'd get an old Nokia and ditch the smartphones altogether, but work says I gotta be connected so stuck with it.
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Loved my droid eris when I first got it but over the months there were quirks I did not like. I recently read on line how to unlock and replace the original android system with one that is more stock and my phone runs much better.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I love my iPhone :love:
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Droid all the way! And add me to the "can't wait for Google Glasses" list.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Android here! :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have a super old brick like phone. Definitely nice that I don't have to worry about it getting hurt. I have mixed feelings about smart phones. All my friends have them, and when we go out if things get boring they're on their phones. It's rude to me. But when my contract is up and I start paying for my own phone, I want an iPhone.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm shopping now and am leaning android. Mostly because it seems like it's easier to root and get away from the phone company's bloatware.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Neither, I have a pre paid tmobile POS. :) I refuse to spend to much money and time on a phone. However, if I had time and money I would have an iPhone. . .
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love Android and despise Apple software. iTunes has forever scarred me.
  • sissypunks
    Options
    IPHONE love it
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Samsung S2, Android. Don't get me wrong, I had an iphone 3gs before this. The iphone is a great phone very simple, perhaps too simple. I switched to the Galaxy S2 just to try out Android and the screen was so much bigger. I just love the S2 overall. Each time I use it, it puts a smile on my face.

Both phones are good head to head but the iphone can't play flash :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lol oh the never ending iphone vs. android fight well for me i am an Android i just dont see exactly what is so special about the phone i have the Samsung Galaxy S2 and it is absolutely amazing everyone i know who has it loves it and honestly it does pretty much everything an iPhone does (lol me and my friend have compared she has an iphone) That being said everyone has different taste i dont want an iphone never have
  • hannp
    hannp Posts: 34
    Options
    I do love my iphone but im so damn scared to drop it. I have a mini heart attack every time it falls thinking its going to smash the screen and I cant afford a new one.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was going to get an iPhone (4s) but then I saw the galaxy s2 and it had a faster processor, more ram, and a better front facing camera, oh and a bigger screen. I was sold. I have an iPod so I really didn't need a iPhone. I love how customizable android is.