Easter Eggs!

Options
13»

Replies

• larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have had zero chocolate for 99 days.

I now hate Easter. They are selling half price chocolate eggs in my local store. This makes me sad!

Everyone enjoy your eggs
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i wanna chocolate bunny dammit. i had no one to buy me one this year :(
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have a large family and usually get about 20 eggs, but this year I asked people not to get me any, which reduced the number I got (from people who said they'd feel guilty if they DIDN'T get me anything) to 7. Ate a full one yesterday which I feel ridiculously disgusted about because there must be LOADS of calories in there. But what else can I do? Can't just leave them!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have got an amazing Green and Black's dark chocolate Easter Egg it's 180g with two 100g bars in the pack, one dark chocolate and ginger, one dark chocolate and burnt toffee.

Its staring at me form across the room, knowing how delicious it looks! I'm staring back resolutely. I have been relatively good, I skipped pancake day, I'm not skipping this. I deserve you! I just have to show restraint and eat you gradually........ Your time has come Nemesis....

What Easter eggs have you all got? Has anyone been really good over lent and is about to let rip? Anyone deliberately obstaining from Easter?

I give in on the holidays. But then I get back on track the next day. No leftovers in the house to call my name for days on end.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I got three easter eggs in the end. Had half of one yesterday + half the bag of mini eggs that i got in one of them and 1 mini creme egg...lost 2lb when i got on the scale this morning... was gob smacked haha!

Edit: and there was me saying i don't like chocolate! haha
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I bought myself some Lindor mini chocolate eggs - going to try to just have a small treat - but my son is surrounded by chocolate eggs and I must admit so far I am not tempted - I saw myself on some photos yesterday from a fun fair and decided I want to look good in them rather than eat chocolate

I have mini Lindt eggs too! I have decided that for the calories, I only want the best chocolate. Which has the added benefit of being too expensive to buy a lot of! Although I am going to hit the post easter sales tomorrow to see if I can get one more bag at a discount!
  • caramkoala
    Options
    i wanna chocolate bunny dammit. i had no one to buy me one this year :(

buy the mini lindt rabbits in post easter slaes (discount!) and be your own special someone :heart:
  • caramkoala
    Options
    I have still got the Lindt bunny I was given last year...
    I know if I start him I shan't be able to stop. So he is waiting for when I feel I've reached my goal. I prefer eggs with small stuff in them so I can judge how much to allow myself.
    Who knows, this time next year I might be able to eat whatever I feel like without the guilt feelings. That would be an achievement for me.
    mini lindt bunnies ftw!:love:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I so ate two chocolate bunnies this weekend(one big and one little.. my excuse was they were already broken.. might as well eat them!) plus a chocolate lady bug, some whopper robin eggs and lord knows what else..

Def. plan on going to the gym today and getting back into the swing of things.. but it's one day... not like anyone ever died from eating too much chocolate.