Eggs

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Whole eggs for me! I eat two or three for breakfast depending on my activities that day. I like them over-easy and I cook them in coconut oil. Good stuff!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    You can't beat whole fresh eggs, yummy and nutritious
  • mgibbzzz
    mgibbzzz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I eat whole eggs, straight from my chickens. That way I know that there aren't any extras in my eggs. All natural from my free range girls.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I eat whole hard boiled eggs every morning it keeps me full until lunch time.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I have been eating eggs for breakfast a lot lately. I either buy the liquid egg whites or use a whole large egg and a large egg white. When others eat eggs do they do the liquid or whole eggs? Why? Just curious which is better for you etc....

Whole eggs here, yolk and whites, I never separate them.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I try to eat 5 or more eggs a day. My record was 13.5 in one day LOL

What the hell did you have, a whacking great omelette or something :laugh:

I luffs my eggs!
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I eat one whole egg and egg white from the carton (because it feels like I'm wasting something by throwing the yolk away) to make an omelet in the morning. Then I will have 2 hard boiled eggs sprinkled with kosher salt a few hours later. By mixing the eggs in the morning, I save the calories and the yolks. Just my routine.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I eat a one whole egg then add two egg whites. I have a vitamin D deficiency so I eat the yolk and healthy fat. I think the egg whites the carton are just to watery.