• savoringharam
    savoringharam Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This looks great! :D
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I love your spatula!

That is great! If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed it. Very observant!!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Ohhh that looks yummy! Going to have to give it a try!
  • Stacyd73
    Stacyd73 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    bumpbumpbump.
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I never thought to do those in a pan before! They look great! I do make tortilla pizzas sometimes (with Dempster's bodywise--my favourite!) but I keep them open and put them in the oven.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing idea!!!
  • ranger195
    ranger195 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow this recipe got me all excited. I've been having a hard time with the urge to have pizza. We went shopping today and this was on the list. I couldn’t find any low Cal tortillas though. Wife brought up hey want not use the light English muffins!!! 90 calories per muffin, 8 slices of turkey peperoni 35 calories, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce est 15 calories, pinch of low fat mozzarella est 15 calories.

TOTAL Calories for 2 mini pizzas = 155. So instead of the tortilla you have the deep dish feel when biting into it. Im hooked, thanks for the idea.
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks for this recipe. I get a pizza craving about once a week so this will be perfect :happy:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, I definitely am going to try that one of these days. I love pizza and this may work well for when I want pizza without as many of the calories/carbs.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Have to try that.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love your spatula!

Me too. lol
  • KaitThin
    KaitThin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, I love this ♥
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yum:)
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    that looks fab, thanks! will definitely make that :-)
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow this recipe got me all excited. I've been having a hard time with the urge to have pizza. We went shopping today and this was on the list. I couldn’t find any low Cal tortillas though. Wife brought up hey want not use the light English muffins!!! 90 calories per muffin, 8 slices of turkey peperoni 35 calories, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce est 15 calories, pinch of low fat mozzarella est 15 calories.

TOTAL Calories for 2 mini pizzas = 155. So instead of the tortilla you have the deep dish feel when biting into it. Im hooked, thanks for the idea.

awesome!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    that looks mad good!
  • sweetpea_73
    Options
    bump
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Great idea!