Everyone Is Different.

MaryPhillips90
MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
People lose weight all sorts of different ways. Yes, one way may be better than the other, maybe not. But there is not ONE SET WAY to lose weight. It is so unfair for some people to be belittled by someone else because his/her technique isn't the same as the other. That being said, no one is better than anyone, so let's all act like it, ok? :drinker:

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    False. All false. The best way to lose weight is to eat a protein rich diet of hot dogs and wonder why you're still not skinny. Or at least one of my roommates tried that.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    HAHA hotdogs
  • Eh nevermind. :)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    False. Everyone is the same.
  • MaryPhillips90
    I'm just talking about the people that if you don't do it THEIR way, you're wrong. And that's what I see in almost every thread.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Eh nevermind. :)

Coward!
  • MaryPhillips90
    Eh nevermind. :)

Coward!

No name-calling.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    People lose weight all sorts of different ways. Yes, one way may be better than the other, maybe not. But there is not ONE SET WAY to lose weight. It is so unfair for some people to be belittled by someone else because his/her technique isn't the same as the other. That being said, no one is better than anyone, so let's all act like it, ok? :drinker:

You are wrong. The best way to lose weight is to go full Paleo. I live in a cave and hunt and gather for my food. I live how man was meant to live, on a diet of dandelions, pigeons, and the occasional squirrel.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member

You are wrong. The best way to lose weight is to go full Paleo. I live in a cave and hunt and gather for my food. I live how man was meant to live, on a diet of dandelions, pigeons, and the occasional squirrel.

dandelions are DELICIOUS
  • MaryPhillips90
    And every thread has it's nice share of smart-*kitten*.
    So pleasant.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,317 Member
    squirrel
  • ChristineMarie89
    bet they make ur teeth yellow too ;P
  • ChristineMarie89
    So pleasant.

better than a dumb one :D
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    So pleasant.

Hey, don't diss me! LOOK AT THESE ABS!

the+ex.jpg
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,670 Member
    So pleasant.

I do get where you're coming from:

I put on about 30 lb (of what appears to be primarily fat) in 4 months following a plan laid out for me by a personal trainer who had a degree in nutrition.

He told me I was cheating and lying in my food diary because I was rapidly gaining so much weight. He REFUSED to re-evaluate the plan he'd put me on. and HE was a professional troll, not just a random internet troll.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    I'm just talking about the people that if you don't do it THEIR way, you're wrong. And that's what I see in almost every thread.

Yeah no one likes those people...
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    So pleasant.

Lol should of seen it coming when you put it in the chit-chat, fun, and games forum
  • MaryPhillips90
    So pleasant.

Lol should of seen it coming when you put it in the chit-chat, fun, and games forum

EVERY thread. That's why this whole thread was started. It's everywhere.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    132512400438.jpg