Everyone Is Different.

Replies

• judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    And every thread has it's nice share of smart-*kitten*.
    So pleasant.

Lol should of seen it coming when you put it in the chit-chat, fun, and games forum

EVERY thread. That's why this whole thread was started. It's everywhere.

Well it should be kept in this forum but i think people take what others say on the internet too seriously

34zwnjl.png
  • sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    There really is only one diet that works. It's called the Stop Eating So Much You Fat *kitten* Diet. Adjust to taste from there and you're good.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    And every thread has it's nice share of smart-*kitten*.
    So pleasant.

Tell us, what's it like not having a sense of humor?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    woot thread hijack..
  • seventwenty
    woot thread hijack..

Not a thread hijack, but rather a thread hostile takeover.
  • Jules2Be
    woot thread hijack..

YAAAY!
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    People lose weight all sorts of different ways. Yes, one way may be better than the other, maybe not. But there is not ONE SET WAY to lose weight. It is so unfair for some people to be belittled by someone else because his/her technique isn't the same as the other. That being said, no one is better than anyone, so let's all act like it, ok? :drinker:

...but maybe not as special and different as some seem to think? i.e. can't refute basic human biology?
  • seventwenty
    woot thread hijack..

YAAAY!

Yay? we voted you off the Board of Directors! You did get some nice stock options in the takeover though, so no worries.
  • Jules2Be
    woot thread hijack..

YAAAY!

Yay? we voted you off the Board of Directors! You did get some nice stock options in the takeover though, so no worries.

sweet...off to buy some hot dogs..
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,749 Member
    I'm just talking about the people that if you don't do it THEIR way, you're wrong. And that's what I see in almost every thread.

Glad I am not the only one who saw it. Beginning to think I was.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,749 Member
    People lose weight all sorts of different ways. Yes, one way may be better than the other, maybe not. But there is not ONE SET WAY to lose weight. It is so unfair for some people to be belittled by someone else because his/her technique isn't the same as the other. That being said, no one is better than anyone, so let's all act like it, ok? :drinker:

true.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    False. Everyone is the same.
    This. Science applies to everyone.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Did you join this site for the specific purpose of pointing fingers, hand slapping and pearl clutching?
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    False. All false. The best way to lose weight is to eat a protein rich diet of hot dogs and wonder why you're still not skinny. Or at least one of my roommates tried that.

Hahahahaha. Before I truly knew the actual real way to lose weight I went on a rice diet. I ate rice. Only rice. With butter in it. I was sure I was gonna lose. But didn't. Lol. This was 14 years ago when I couldn't afford books or internet etc and I seriously thought eating only rice would do it for me. <roll eyes>
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    It's always seemed to me that quite a few "diets" people propose are just beyond stupid and they need to be told so.

I shall not succumb to groupthink!
    10.jpg
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    It's always seemed to me that quite a few "diets" people propose are just beyond stupid and they need to be told so.

I shall not succumb to groupthink!
    10.jpg

The comedy of complaining about groupthink while quoting one of the more quoted comedy groups of all time.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    I disagree.

Some people are MUCH better than others.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    I've stopped watching TV for entertainment, I read threads instead. :smile:
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    True. There's no one out there quite like me. :blushing:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    We can agree that we're all the same species, right? Right. We're not THAT different, physiologically.