MLB Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• TurnLeftNow
    TurnLeftNow Posts: 171
    Options
    I am a huge Rockies fan! Sucks that they traded half the team during the off season though.
  • paulmrice
    paulmrice Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Another lifelong Pirates fan here... learn that name Alex Presley. You'll hear it a lot this year!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Not as much a fanatic as an NFL guy, but go SF GIANTS!

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    I'm a huge Tigers fan. I love baseball season because I can go on the elliptical for like twice as long as usual during a game like it's nothing, I just lose track of time.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    If the Astros finish over 500 I'll be happy. My, how my expectations have changed :(

thanks for hunter pence. ;) (sorry, couldn't resist. you have all our top prospects though)

I'm not even mad about it. Well, a little.

But he has a better chance of a world series title with you guys, and that dude. Man he deserves it. Even though he's young, he did a lot for houston, and is a stand up guy.
  • hxcburrito
    Options
    tigers & marlins, 2012 worls series..... 7 tough games. tigers are gonna have to bust out hte bats for sure to keep up with hanley and jose's base running. any pitcher that stuggles for the tigers this year should not be used due to contact and speed those 2 can do. tigers will pull it off in game 7 though... but only because they wont have to stuggle during the playoffs like the marlins will. the phills and braves will be a much greater challenge for them then the yanks and whoever will be for the tigers