Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Definitely a female Leonard. Kinda cute but not drop dead gorgeous, smart, a people pleaser, clueless about sports.

this! .. but with definite Sheldon tendencies (ie: long winded, detailed explanations and facts no one really wants to hear *LOL*)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Crypkie (or however you say his name, the guy with the lisp)

Also, Penny is the most annoying part of the show. Waaay too girly girly and dumb blonde kinda role

Also, "The IT crowd" > "Big Bang Theory"
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Raj and Sheldon
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sheldon by far. He is so unique and different than any other TV Character. The show is great.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm more like Leonard's girlfriend, Leslie.... sarcastic, witty, smart, and sometimes just gotta get my rocks off. LOL
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm the "Penny" in my Nerdy group of friends...

But I have some of Sheldon's Know-It-All-Ness... & a little of his Social-Ineptitude.... but I'm a banker, & a lot of my friends are all like, Anthropologists & Archiologists.... etc. etc. And MASSIVE gamers....
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    In terms of romantic skills, a female version of Raj for sure!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Leonard for sure.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Which character are you most like?

Sheldon
    Leonard
    Raj
    Howard
    Penny
    Bernadette
    Amy
    Howard's mother

I'm going with Penny for me. Cute, but clueless.

I'm probably more like penny's one boyfriend that dressed up as Super Man on the Halloween episode. LOL

He was in a season of The Amazing Race! With his twin brother, I squealed (I know, how stereotypical) when I saw him. Gutted they didn't win but I loved Euchenna and Joyce.

Random tangent aside I LOVE The Big Bang Theory! I'm probably a mix between Penny and Leslie Winkle. All the smart-assiness and none of the smarts ;)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    leonard is the one i typically feel I identify with the most I guess
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm like Amy but I <3 Leonard :love:
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have to say that I feel like Penny, but am frumpy and socially awkward like Amy Farrah Fowler! I also have my Sheldon moments when I should channel Penny!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Penny! I just want somebody to sing me "soft kitty"
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Penny isn't clueless, she is clever and very savvy. She just not a scientist. I love all of her quirky come backs for Sheldon!
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I think I'd have to answer your question with another question.
    Do you like trains?
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Leonard but not as smart. I am the one trying to be cool on the outside but a geek inside :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Raj! I get tongue tied around the opposite sex. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm the improbable love child of Amy and Penny. Girlie, but practical. And I get drunk on the tiniest amounts of alcohol. My husband is adorkable like Leonard, but not as socially inept.

The show is sometimes painful for me to watch, because my ex boyfriend was exactly like Howard. Egg. Zact. Lee. Mother and all. WTF was I thinking?!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I think I'm most like Leonard...Geeky and good-hearted, and at times a bit sarcastic!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LOL love this show and while I had a wonderful group of male friends in high school we were no where near this smart but I have constantly watched and seen my little group I was Penny cute clueless but more socially aware then the boys. My three guy friends one was a total Raj/ with winkowitz (spelling is awful) tendency. I had two smarter friends that both border to Leanoard and Sheldon. As one has aged he is way more Sheldon and the other has grown into way more Leonard. I watch and think of the good ol days!