Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Leonard. Geek trying to be cool, while still getting the hot girl.
  • STLaferty
    STLaferty Posts: 38
    Options
    I love Sheldon's lack of any sort of social intelligence, but I also am starting to be intrigued by Raj's character, and how he is starting to deal with his own awkwardness.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Penny, the snarky blonde neighbor with great tits that's smart when it comes to real life but not so much science.
  • STLaferty
    STLaferty Posts: 38
    Options
    I DO so love Amy!! Perfect, perfect balance to Sheldon's character,and I love her friendship with Penny and Bernadette. I guess that is, over all, what i love most about this set of characters. They completely accept each other as is!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBT! I think I have seen every episode a dozen times! (Thanx TBS for reruns!) I think I would be more like Leslie. Sarcastic & not afraid to put the "smart guys" in their place! Oh yeah, and the sex thing too! That kills me! LOL
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    All I knw is I want to bang Penny.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Sheldon... I'm not that smart, but I am totally socially inept. So I hang out with engineers and other geeks!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have several people tell me I'm Sheldon and a few people say I am Leonard.

I don't know about any of that but I do enjoy the show.
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    Unfortunately, Penny. I'm an incredible ditz but I AM intelligent- in my own way. I just happen to be too lazy to learn certain things and I leave it to the fiance instead :tongue:
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    She was hotter in Charmed haha
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Capt. Sweatpants.......
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    She was hotter in Charmed haha

Now, I want to Bang you.
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I guess like Leonard, pretty smart and not a social-idiot XD, but I'm not sure ;)
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sheldon!
  • lillawyernica
    Options
    Depends on the day. I alternate between Leslie Winkle and Amy with a little Sheldon thrown in for good measure.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i am a mix between sheldon's mom and penny :D
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sheldon!!!!! So socially incompetent. So adorable. His dry sense of humor is the best!!!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Before I said I was Penny mixed with Leonard (and I am), but I just remembered I'm a big of Sheldon's sister as well.
    Cute, socially/romantically savvy, smart, normal, science-minded but care more about "normal" day to day things.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i would say penny for me. but i am actully quite smart. so maybe a mix of her and lenoard.

soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur! :]
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Howards mother. Obnixious and I enjoy talking about my bowel movements.