What is your non-food treat to yourself when you reach your

Options
So, I was thinking the other day about what I want to give to myself when (not if) I reach my target weight/fitness, and then it hit me: I'm gonna get that tattoo (my first one!) that I've been planning/dreaming about for the last few months! Me getting to where I want to be will probably coincide with me having saved enough money to be able to afford one, so it feels like the perfect thing to celebrate with :) What is your treat?

Replies

• grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    im going truffle hunting on gotland! or italy!
  • josiebarboza
    Options
    Im going shopping for all new clothes....gotta have sexy clothes for a sexy body.
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    A head to toe Kate Spade outfit. Coat, dress, heels, purse, jewelry.
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Professional pin up pictures! if that don't boost my confidence i dunno what will lol
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    I have rewards for each part of my journey :) but the two I'm most excited for are my septum piercing and my tattoo. Eeee~
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking about making my treat to myself the tattoo i've wanted for 3+ years. it's both scary and awesome to think about as a reality!
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I have two- one is a big *kitten* makeover. haircut, brand new clothes, new makeup, new shoes, everything. Big change. and my tattoo on my ribs.

THe second- a wedding.. haha. I've been with my boy for forever, and by then (After maintaing also, at least 2-3 years) i want a ring! haha
  • carolyns19
    Options
    expensive bathing suit-- not an old navy or taget one like I always get!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    A fitness photoshoot and foreign vacay
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about this yet. I have been so focused on my body and what I want to see in the mirror that I haven't thought about what to do for me...it might be a bikini....I haven't had a bikini in years!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    BIG. FAKE. BOOBS.
    Jk.

A superrrr nice bra from VS.
  • rescueisnotamyth
    rescueisnotamyth Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    After losing 46 pounds I am finally going to reward myself with a few new bras and maybe some cute underwear.

When I get to 150... I haven't decided.

When I get to 130, probably a bikini.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    a nice pair of Skinny Jeans
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Hey, that's what my plan is too, a new Tattoo! (I have a little one on my foot, gonna get a bigger one that I designed, maybe on my back, maybe my side, maybe the back of my shoulder...i don't know where to place it yet.)

I thought I would want new clothes, and I do, but I have had to buy all new stuff several times as I moved through the sizes, - from a 24, to now, a 12, probably ending at an 8-10...so more out of necessity. I know I shouldn't complain, but when I need professional clothes, work out clothes, casual clothes as well as bras, undies, for goodness sake, even my bloody shoes are 1.5 sizes smaller than when I started, the whole shopping for new clothes thing has become quite a time-consuming chore.

but maybe a two piece swim suit....lol
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    DW and I have a couple of rewards that we have built in like this. Once we have each lost 75lbs we will be getting a Kayak and my personal reward when I hit my goal weight is to get a Motorcycle.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'll be treating myself to a Koru on my back and an entire new wardrobe!
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My goals are in two stages. When I hit 200 pounds, I want to start martial arts training. When I hit 150, I want to join roller derby.
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I buy new bath products (I'm a specialty bath fiend) whenever I get another 10lbs down. Keeps me motivated.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Oooo.... maybe a new bike. Should be the end of the season when I hit my goal and I can find something good on sale. Great idea :-)
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got it early, because it isn't often the oportunity comes up, but at 75 lbs my Wife bought me a convertible 1965 mustang, now I gotta get the rest of the weight off.
    ----
    Honestly it was originally supposed to be a Tattoo at 75 and a motorcycle at 110. (mostly because the classic car was a pipe dream I never thought I would ever realize) But after the car was found and bought, we agreed that I had gotten all the prize I was entitled to and far more.