Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your non-food treat to yourself when you reach your

So, I was thinking the other day about what I want to give to myself when (not if) I reach my target weight/fitness, and then it hit me: I'm gonna get that tattoo (my first one!) that I've been planning/dreaming about for the last few months! Me getting to where I want to be will probably coincide with me having saved enough money to be able to afford one, so it feels like the perfect thing to celebrate with :) What is your treat?

Replies

• grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    im going truffle hunting on gotland! or italy!
  • Im going shopping for all new clothes....gotta have sexy clothes for a sexy body.
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    A head to toe Kate Spade outfit. Coat, dress, heels, purse, jewelry.
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Professional pin up pictures! if that don't boost my confidence i dunno what will lol
  • I have rewards for each part of my journey :) but the two I'm most excited for are my septum piercing and my tattoo. Eeee~
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    i'm thinking about making my treat to myself the tattoo i've wanted for 3+ years. it's both scary and awesome to think about as a reality!
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    I have two- one is a big *kitten* makeover. haircut, brand new clothes, new makeup, new shoes, everything. Big change. and my tattoo on my ribs.

THe second- a wedding.. haha. I've been with my boy for forever, and by then (After maintaing also, at least 2-3 years) i want a ring! haha
  • expensive bathing suit-- not an old navy or taget one like I always get!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    A fitness photoshoot and foreign vacay
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    I haven't thought about this yet. I have been so focused on my body and what I want to see in the mirror that I haven't thought about what to do for me...it might be a bikini....I haven't had a bikini in years!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    BIG. FAKE. BOOBS.
    Jk.

A superrrr nice bra from VS.
  • rescueisnotamyth
    rescueisnotamyth Posts: 23 Member
    After losing 46 pounds I am finally going to reward myself with a few new bras and maybe some cute underwear.

When I get to 150... I haven't decided.

When I get to 130, probably a bikini.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    a nice pair of Skinny Jeans
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Hey, that's what my plan is too, a new Tattoo! (I have a little one on my foot, gonna get a bigger one that I designed, maybe on my back, maybe my side, maybe the back of my shoulder...i don't know where to place it yet.)

I thought I would want new clothes, and I do, but I have had to buy all new stuff several times as I moved through the sizes, - from a 24, to now, a 12, probably ending at an 8-10...so more out of necessity. I know I shouldn't complain, but when I need professional clothes, work out clothes, casual clothes as well as bras, undies, for goodness sake, even my bloody shoes are 1.5 sizes smaller than when I started, the whole shopping for new clothes thing has become quite a time-consuming chore.

but maybe a two piece swim suit....lol
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    DW and I have a couple of rewards that we have built in like this. Once we have each lost 75lbs we will be getting a Kayak and my personal reward when I hit my goal weight is to get a Motorcycle.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    I'll be treating myself to a Koru on my back and an entire new wardrobe!
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    My goals are in two stages. When I hit 200 pounds, I want to start martial arts training. When I hit 150, I want to join roller derby.
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    I buy new bath products (I'm a specialty bath fiend) whenever I get another 10lbs down. Keeps me motivated.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Oooo.... maybe a new bike. Should be the end of the season when I hit my goal and I can find something good on sale. Great idea :-)
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    I got it early, because it isn't often the oportunity comes up, but at 75 lbs my Wife bought me a convertible 1965 mustang, now I gotta get the rest of the weight off.
    ----
    Honestly it was originally supposed to be a Tattoo at 75 and a motorcycle at 110. (mostly because the classic car was a pipe dream I never thought I would ever realize) But after the car was found and bought, we agreed that I had gotten all the prize I was entitled to and far more.