In a year + 10 months---230 to 134.8--pix included!

Options

Replies

• TheBakerGirl
    Options
    AMAZING! Congratulations on your success. You're a hero….you saved yourself!! Keep up the great work and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long life.

:flowerforyou:
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    AMAZING....you look beautiful and are the same height as me and that is my goal weight so this is very inspiring thank you for sharing. Congrats you should be proud. x
  • steelerwheeler
    Options
    I am so proud of you! What a journey you have taken and in the end you found yourself in the best place...healthy and a deep understanding of how to stay that way. I wish you all the best and wanted to say "You look happy, fantastic and absolutely beautiful."
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing, I hope to be at my goal weight this year!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Right on, girl! You look beautiful and so happy. Your hard work definitely paid off. Congrats!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You look absolutely incredible. You must feel amazing, because you sure look it!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just WOW! You should be so very proud of what you have achieved:happy:
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you are truly an inspiration!
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I have new hope that I will one day be able to locate my waist again! Thanks for sharing your pics! Great job!
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing- you have made a total transformation- like a butterfly!!
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Heidi you are totally my inspiration! You rock!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    wowww
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing don't let anyone ever tell you any different!!! Wonderful transformation.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Oh Heidi I am so proud of you, you are a true inspiration. You have not let ANYTHING stop you. I am so fortunate to have you as a friend and someone that supports me and takes my support in return. You look amazing. Love you girl!
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, you look fab! :)
  • adailey94
    adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, and i'm happy for you! I love seeing people hit their goals, it gives me motivation!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Truly amazing! =) And all in 10 months, you should definitely be proud of yourself!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! <3
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must feel so awesome!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    OMG! You did that is only 6 months!! Congratulations on a job well done. You look FABULOUS and must feel amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!