is it wrong to hate a certain race?

Options
13»

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    my name is Carolyn, and I too, am a racist, lol. I hate the warrior dash. the wading through mud that smells like poo mostly. Never ever ever ever....nope nope nope...*gag*
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    I hate Klingons.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options

I have a crush on Drizzt (does that make me wierd?)

Yes, yes it does. I like my men to have a backbone :)

Ninerbuff, Klingons are preferable to Ferengi, never forget that!

Other than that, I'm looking forward to learning to love 5k races, as I hope to be doing them weekly when I check out of c25k and check in to parkruns :)
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there...:smile:

Yes. I really don't like the egg and spoon rece...I get hungry half way through it.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    sw50sw8sw578.gif
  • bleumanchu
    bleumanchu Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nope. I absolutely depise the Peachtree Road Race.

That's a shame, it was one of the most enjoyable races I've done. Like a big mobile party for 10K with 55K people invited. 10K is probably my favorite distance, but it seems 5Ks and then marathons/half-marathons are more ubiquitous. I'll run 5Ks if the entry-fee is $20 or less; paying more (unless it's for a particularly worthy cause) just feels wrong.

As an aside, almost didn't click on this link thinking some j-hole was just stirring the pot, but glad I did :)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Nope. I absolutely depise the Peachtree Road Race.

That's a shame, it was one of the most enjoyable races I've done. Like a big mobile party for 10K with 55K people invited. 10K is probably my favorite distance, but it seems 5Ks and then marathons/half-marathons are more ubiquitous. I'll run 5Ks if the entry-fee is $20 or less; paying more (unless it's for a particularly worthy cause) just feels wrong.

As an aside, almost didn't click on this link thinking some j-hole was just stirring the pot, but glad I did :)
    My profile pic is me at the Peachtree. I managed to pick the hottest year since 1982 and was in the second to last corral. The heat got me and I was sick all day. When The Boy is old enough to run it with me I will do it again, but til then it's my golfcart, mimosas, and the parade!
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've done 5-10ks as a social thing with friends and for charities. I don't necessarily like to run long distances, but I just want to complete a half or whole marathon for personal satisfaction. Those are on my list for this year
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I run, but I can't stand competing. So I hate all the races.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I hate Klingons.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    You are so deleted from my friends list :mad: :angry: :explode:
  • sawyermark
    sawyermark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The only possible bad thing about Drizzt is when I played Everquest. Seemed every dark elf had some some version of his name.
  • Caligalslim
    Options
    lol @ title smh
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love the eye catcher of a title. I am not a fan or marathons. They are too long and I don't enjoy running enough. I'd get bored by the time i got half way. It is incredible to all of those that accomplish them though!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I hate any race I cannot perform well in... which would be all of 'em...but I am working on it... (Luv the title)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow when I saw the title I must admit that I was seriously about to tear into someone real bad for being a idiotic racist *kitten*, but now that I see it's concerning races that you run...lol. I would definitely hate a more extensive race if I had to run it, obviously xD