What's your favorite tea?

Options
124»

Replies

• welshchick2
    welshchick2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I drink Peppermint tea and lots of Green tea with apple & pear or grapefruit & pineapple.
  • Kristy161089
    Options
    Organic Green Tea is really good for digestion (Green Tea in general is good but I find Nerada Organic one to be the only one I can stomach)

Chai tea

Apple cinammon tea is my absolute fave though- íts caffeine free too so I like it before bed
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Russian tea. Best.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Paradise iced tea. Particularly the passion fruit, but all of them are good.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Irish Breakfast
    AND....
    Rosehip tea....the most beautiful colour ever!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I prefer a nice Beeng Cha, sometimes called QiZi or "Seven Sons". It's made of seven layers of pu-erh and compressed. Pu-erh mellows with age but is often considered too "earthy" for western palates. Try adding a dash of honey or lemon.

In case you didn't know, I'm trololololling you (googled a lot of that). You'll find I like a nice brew of Earl Grey. indubitably. Mmm, yes.
  • velloxal
    velloxal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My fav are all Lipton brands, especially fruit one. Strawberry, Raspberry & Cranberry Tea is my winner as well as Fruit Forest tea,

Chamomile tea is soothing and relaxing as well as antibacterial, will help you fall asleep.
    There are sleepy teas in Health section in supermarket as well