Whats your goal "treat?"

Options

Replies

• Ericacastillo
    Ericacastillo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini!!! But I also am planning to get my back pierced!!! I once saw a skinny girl with them and I really wanted it!!
  • CharSchultz
    Options
    My goal treat, is to by a new bikini and feel AMAZING wearing it... then I just have to persuade my husband to take me to a warm beach so I can wear it... or maybe a medditeranian cruise is in order?? lol. no really though I want to at the very least by my self a new wardrobe.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I want to get my belly pierced and get a tattoo on my side. Just because I have never felt comfortable with the idea before because I thought it wouldn't look good! :D Now I know it will look amazing!!
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i spend 6 days working out and 6 days eating food that is in my diet plan. i dont cheat, i get to eat whatever i want on day 7
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I want to get my belly pierced and get a tattoo on my side. Just because I have never felt comfortable with the idea before because I thought it wouldn't look good! :D Now I know it will look amazing!!
    good side tatts are super hot!!
  • NielsVE
    NielsVE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The best possible treat for me is seeing that my determination to become more fit pays off, no need for any further gifts!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm *finally* getting the shoes in my ticker! I've wanted them for so long, it seemed like the perfect incentive.

Funds are too tight for a whole new wardrobe, but I might splurge on a few new cheapy bits until I can get some money together. After all, I've already had to throw out / donate over half my wardrobe, and Woman cannot survive on shoes alone!
  • marykeblom
    Options
    brand new wardrobe and makeover :):) soooo looking forward to that!!!!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    more ink :~)
  • caitriaust
    Options
    Come to NZ its beautiful here and only next door to Aussie. :o)
  • blacklily3
    Options
    I am booking a holiday for next May to somewhere hot and sandy, so my final goal treat will be a super sexy bikini that I look extremely hot in whilst lounging on the beach drinking cocktails
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    A whole meat lovers pizza, so I can start all over again!
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    A hot sexy tight dress and a summer holiday on a beautiful beach. :love:
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I never truly believed I'd get to goal and in the beginning my 'treat' was a new set of boobs. I'm only 13.4lbs away from goal now and I have to admit waking up and looking forward to getting dressed in nice clothes and working out without feeling the need for oxygen after 5 minutes is a treat in itself. No more wanting the boob job as I'm happy they are smaller. Looking good for my holiday in Sept will be enough of a treat I think for me.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    A week in Tunisia in July heat!!!! So better hit by goal by july or i am not getting a holiday this year
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A new boyfriend and hot sex!! :) seriously
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    new clothes and a new piercing i think :)
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have non-food rewards for each 10 pounds that I lose to my goal weight >>>
    I've achieved the first two and rewarded myself >>>
    190 - Was a movie date night with the hubby
    180 - Was a new hair cut
    170 - Is a mani and pedi, which I just achieved this week
    160 - Is a new outfit
    150 - Is a facial
    140 - Is a massage (which I've never had done professionally)
    130 - Is new lingerie
    125 - my goal weight is an overnight with the hubby (and I'll be rockin the new lingerie! =)
    I think it's nice to reward yourself in increments ... not just at the big goal.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A beach holiday for me, and obviously new bikini :D