boobies! NSV

2»

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    What's NSV by the way? (btw?)

bump

Non Scale Victory :)

Ohh Ok cool. I guess mine's that my pants are fitting a little better! I've stayed the same weight lately but felt better!
  • Anastazia36
    Anastazia36 Posts: 27 Member
    I use Bravissimo bras and sport bras.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    What's NSV by the way? (btw?)

bump

Non Scale Victory :)

Ohh Ok cool. I guess mine's that my pants are fitting a little better! I've stayed the same weight lately but felt better!

That's awesome! congrats :) I've been within the same 2kgs since january and have gone from a size 16 (aus) to a 12 :)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    I'm still lovin' the moving comfort Fiona. Last week during warmups the instructor noticed that some of my movements (like jumping jacks) were much more vigorous and complimented me, and I didn't know how to explain that it was just that now I could do jumping jacks without knocking myself out. :D

38DD(in between DD and DDD)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    I'm still lovin' the moving comfort Fiona. Last week during warmups the instructor noticed that some of my movements (like jumping jacks) were much more vigorous and complimented me, and I didn't know how to explain that it was just that now I could do jumping jacks without knocking myself out. :D

38DD(in between DD and DDD)

:laugh: Now if any of the people in my classes start using more intensity randomly, I will know why
  • Masterchef2000
    Masterchef2000 Posts: 127 Member
    I have to wear two also, and a regular bra when I have extra soreness from PMSing! I hate boob pain and bouncing. I use Nike sports bras, the work wonders for me!
  • What's NSV by the way? (btw?)
  • I went from a 34B/C to a 32C...but I may not have been wearing the right size before! I didn't lose any boobs (not that there's that much there!!) and I wear plain basic sports bras size Small (again, there's not much to lock & load!!)
  • NSV is Non Scale Victory!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    This thread has just reminded me i need to get my boobs measured so i can buy a new sports bra...mines too big :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!