Replies

• serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That truly is one of the COOLEST NSV's eveeeeeerrrrrr!!!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome!!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Was he hot too?? Lol!!

He is ridiculously hot and about half my age!! Total eye candy for my runs!! :laugh:
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great NSV.

I love to hear about other people taking 10 seconds out of their day to do something positive. People can sometimes surprise you in the best way.
  • cerealqueen
    Options
    Great NSV.

I love to hear about other people taking 10 seconds out of their day to do something positive. People can sometimes surprise you in the best way.

So true! It made me happy to just read about your nsv :) see, random strangers can be friendly!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That really IS the coolest NSV ever! :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Tonight I went out for a quick mile and a half run so I was running a little faster than I usually do.

There is this guy in my neighborhood, I don't know his name, but I know that he is some sort of MMA/UFC professional cage fighter guy and I see him every single night that I am out running. I actually see him about 5 times as he laps me several times in my jog around my neighborhood! He runs counter clockwise and I run clockwise so we do the head bob/wave thing every time.

Tonight as I was running I waved at him as he ran past me, then all of a sudden he was running next to me! So I pulled out my earbud since I assumed he needed something and he said (and I quote) "I just wanted to tell you that you are looking great. Your form and speed are so much better than when I started seeing you out here. You should consider running a race to push yourself." So I told him that I had just run a 5K yesterday and was doing another one next Sunday. And he said, "Good for you!" and whacked me on the back and took off running at his normal rocket speed.

HOW COOL IS THAT???????????

That is way COOL!!

well done and congratulations!!! I guarantee you that guy wasn't saying it for the sake of saying it, you deserve this!

t am on week 2 of c25k and this is exactly what I wanted to hear!
  • TakeMyTai
    TakeMyTai Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    While this really is an awesome NSV, you make me jealous because - due to LASIK - I cannot run for another 3 weeks :/

Jealous, but keep up the awesome work !!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That IS awesome! Encouragement is such a powerful force for those that choose to use it.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    woot woot! That is AWESOME! Congrats!
  • smousley
    smousley Posts: 60
    Options
    That's amazing. You can't ask for better motivation to continue! Congrats :)
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Randomly, does anyone here watch Parks and Rec? Because that totally sounds like something Chris Traeger would say to a complete stranger.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!