Finally...199.0 for first time in my adult life!

Options

Replies

• firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    It's people like you that keep people like me coming back here. Congratulations to YOU!!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing your success!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Congrat. Before and after pix would be great too! The MOST exciting thing after a healthier you is to SEE the change!
  • Whatels
    Whatels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratuations!!
    And you now you know that you CAN do this!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! I am so happy for you. There is no doubt you will reach your goal!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    well done that's awesome, keep going with it and thanks for sharing.
  • alex_marie85
    Options
    I have always been big. I was 160 and only 5' 3 when I was in highschool. I got pregnant when I was only 15 and gave birth to my first son at 16 and 225 pounds. I stayed at that weight after I had him, I honestly thought I was going to be fat forever and thats just how my life was suppose to go....most of my family was big...especially the girls.

I stayed around 225 for 7 years until we decided we were finally ready to have our second baby. I got pregnant and kept gaining, and gaining. When I gave birth I was up to around 273. After I had him I once again stayed the same weight. When my son was about 11 months old it was like walking into a brick wall. I just decided enough was enough, I didnt want to live like this, I wanted to have more energy, more confidence. I wanted to want to be in pictures with my kids instead of always hiding from the camera. I wanted to do more with them instead of being the coat holder!

I started using my wii and was hardley able to do anything! But here I am today proving to myself that I can do this I have now lost over half of my goal weight...which I may or may not want to change when I get there. I am now 199.0, there is no longer a 2 infront of my weight and it feels great. I am actually enjoying doing physical things and working out. My life has already changed so much. The best part is that I have no fear of falling off becuase when I eat something greasy...or lots of junk....I feel like junk and just want a stir fry, or fruit. I never thought that would be me....to crave healthy foods but it happens now. I miss working out when I take a day or 2 off and walking is something that happens all the time instead of once in while. My kids are learning so much and will have a better chance then I did at not become obese...which makes me smile from ear to ear.

So all in all today is a great day! Also feel free to friend request if you want.

Oh man! Well done! I cannot wait to be in Onderland!!!! Sending you a friend request!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Sooooo nice!!!
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Congrats to you on this AMAZING day! You have made a milestone and so many more to come! Thank you for sharing your success! :flowerforyou:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Me too this weekend!!! I almost cried. Then I shared with the only people you can say "hey! I only weigh 199 lbs" to: my MFPeeps. Super big 'grats to you!!!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Wow, congrats! This is a huge inspiration for me because I cannot wait to reach that first mini-milestone of "one-derland"! I'm so close... 8 lbs left to go until then. How long did it take you to get to 199?
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great story- great job.
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and looking forward to when I can say the same thing. Keep going and I know you will reach your ultimate goal.
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Welcome to "onderland"!!!!
  • nateraemom
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome!
  • jessica_johnson2011
    jessica_johnson2011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a wonderful accomplishment!!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats Honey!!! Savor the feeling!!!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up and never give up on yourself! This story makes me smile from ear to ear!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!