• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Its not worth tracking something that last two mins lol
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    teemama2 wrote: »
    I have been married for 25 years and I can't get past the "hour" mentioned above - LOL

This^^ after 26 yrs of marriage I get mine he get his 10 mins tops! Go on with our day! LOL!

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    that-feel-when-no-gf_o_776225.jpg
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread.... why did someone bump a thread from 2012?
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Bump from beyond the grave like a mug; but, yes I track sex. I researched my heart/pulse pattern over a months time and found that on average I burn 100 calories per hour doing this "activity;" so, I just added an activity called "Sex" to my Exercise database and went from there to track it....
    An hour? I salute you.

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Unless this activity is part of your....profession.....and thus are spending a LOT of time doing it, I wouldn't track it.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I haven't had sex on a track since high school...
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Bump from beyond the grave like a mug; but, yes I track sex. I researched my heart/pulse pattern over a months time and found that on average I burn 100 calories per hour doing this "activity;" so, I just added an activity called "Sex" to my Exercise database and went from there to track it....

I have yet to meet any man who can last 10 minutes much less an hour... LOL
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I just put "calisthenics." lol
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I suppose sometimes you could log it under "horse back riding"!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I have yet to meet any man who can last 10 minutes much less an hour... LOL

tumblr_lmmtg07eGR1qdvriwo1_500.gif

Is what I say to a woman who says the above.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I just include it under daily activity.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    They actually have an option for 'intimacy' as a workout activity in Map My Run which you can sync with MFP. I wouldn't bother with it though. If you're really that strapped for cals that you're counting THAT as your exercise for the day, maybe spend those 10-15 minutes doing sprints :p
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

That it. You ain't doing it right.

Who has sex for one hour!!!!! LOL
    who doesn't ?

Right???

LMAO!!!

I don't track it...but I gotta say, I do it more since I dropped the weight...working out is good for a LOT of things, and apparently stamina and flexibility are two of them... :hushed:

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

who doesn't ?

Right???

LMAO!!!

I don't track it...but I gotta say, I do it more since I dropped the weight...working out is good for a LOT of things, and apparently stamina and flexibility are two of them... :hushed:

Yeah less fat for more blood flow.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a thread about having sex at the track...never mind. Carry on.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

who doesn't ?

this^^
  • jorbjorb
    Options
    heart rate is like 135bpm it's deece
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Too hard for me to track such short increments of time

:'(

• xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

who doesn't ?

Amen. Lol use to have sex for hours at a time not so much now bc of our work schedules