Replies

• xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    why not lol :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Not sure anyone wants to see a 47 yr old posing naked... oh yes I forgot they do but NO!
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    The only nude photos I’ve had are from when I was a baby and I am pretty sure that’s the way it will stay. Absolutely nothing wrong with it I just would hate to see every inch of me exposed on a camera.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If I got to where I want to be and looking how I want then yeah I probably would. But they're be for my husband only. Lol. Doubt any amount of money would get him to be okay with anyone else seeing them. Lol
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I get naked when I get drunk. So I think posing naked will be fine.
  • leelu137
    leelu137 Posts: 46
    Options
    yes strangely for all my body image hang ups Im ok with nudity . I would love to be in a spencer tunic photo or a body image project.
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This time last year no, now, probably yes, I am starting to like my body and how it looks. Would more likely need to see some £££s though. ;)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I would pose nude for a college "life drawing" course, or a legitimate artist.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Got the idea from the Playboy magazine thread and broadening the topic a bit.

Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Would you do it for free?

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.
    Edited by MFPAddict On April 09, 2012 14:31

It depends is the answer.

I wouldn't pose nude for photos to be published online or elsewhere for something like Playboy or otherwise.
    I have and would again pose nude for photos for a present for my husband.
    I would pose nude for photos to be published for some cause I believed in, like something about healthy body-image or self-esteem.

Photos like this last past a lifetime, and I would want to be able to give a good reason of why I did it for my children to tell to their friends when it eventually was discovered by them. In general, I wouldn't have a problem with someone else doing them for Playboy etc, but for me, that's not enough motivation or reason to do it.

If they were going to be published, I'd probably go for the Christine Keeler approach. http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/c/christine-keeler-photograph-a-modern-icon/

I don't have a problem with nudity or being naked, but I do like to be in control of who gets to see. Once it's online, it's no longer yours to control.
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    No...not for me.a bikini only
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

I'm pretty good with crayons.
  • aerynth
    aerynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I want someone to see me naked, they can see it in person. I've been on the internet way too long to know how all that goes down. No pictures, ever.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I'm pretty good with crayons.

He IS!

trust me.:bigsmile:
  • mdelao87
    mdelao87 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would for sure. It's just that no one would want to see them lol.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not only would I rather not do it, but, YOU'D rather not see it.

Nothing wrtong with the human body, people; it's beautiful, but, how about leaving some room for fantasy and imagination? Everyone is so quick to prove how "free" they are, how "liberated', etc..

If someone besides my wife sees me nude, it was an accident....just in case my Parole Officer sees this.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    If I had the body for it - I would do it in a heartbeat!!! Hell I always said I would have stripped back in college if I had the body!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Again? ok...but the first time you told me I was going to get paid.......
  • tina28m
    tina28m Posts: 19
    Options
    Nope!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

What a coincidence I'm a legitimate artist working at a college teaching a life drawing course.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. It's only natural.

It is natural.. As a matter of fact, women should be allowed to walk around topless just like men!

I'm pretty sure it's legal for women to walk around topless in NYC.

It is legal. I see it from time to time during the summer on 5th avenue.