Would you pose nude?

Options
MFPAddict
MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
Got the idea from the Playboy magazine thread and broadening the topic a bit.

Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Would you do it for free?

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I loose, I will never be comfortable enough to do that.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    No!

Wait - how much $?
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would.. as long as I was gaurenteed my father or daughter would not see it.. lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    no lol nobody wants to see a naked pastey white chik lmfao id give a whole new meaning to headlights lmfao
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    For free? Nah. Though it'd be flattering to be asked (since I assume they wouldn't be doing a special on 'men who prefer rolls of flab'.

For money? Yes. If there were enough of it. I don't know how much would be enough though :D
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I only share nudes with my wife, and even though I am a big guy I am proud of my body.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am too old. LOL
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    no lol nobody wants to see a naked pastey white chik lmfao id give a whole new meaning to headlights lmfao

You'd be surprised ;)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My mom told me "if playboy wants you to pose, do it!"
    Now, that being said...it would have to be tasteful and beautiful.
    And yes, I would expect to be compensated for it...lets say 20k as a number.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It would depend on what they are being used for. If it was something seedy then no, otherwise, sure, why not?
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    No because I would always wonder if my sons would see it. I guess if my face was covered, yes....but not sure Playboy wants a faceless model!! haha!

And even before I had kids, I would not have for the same reason, I just would never want my kids' friends to be able to buy a magazine to see me naked! That would put my kids in a difficult and an uncomfortable situation.
  • incendia3
    incendia3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Already have.
  • tinydreams
    Options
    i would :) but id like to cover my n*pples with my arm and my 'bits' lol

i would not do it for free, and the pay would have to be over £100
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    IF I had the body...

Yes. I would not do it for free. $$ would be somewhere in the thousands lol.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I would do it for money. Not sure what that minimum would be, but definitely wouldn't turn down $100,000.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Regardless of size, it isn't my style. My body is private, not an object to be valued, critiqued and leered at.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Assuming it was going to be done professionally and tastefully, and have the usual photo shoot "applications", I'd totally do it - I think it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Maybe for money , would be pretty awkward though if people recognised me in the street =p
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    never! NONE wants to see this, I am not even sure they would if I did lose the weight. Besides, <<<<this is for my hubby only :blushing:
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    at this moment not a chance and dont think would even if i had a figure i was happy with