Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• Flippiefloppies
    Options
    If the did enough photoshop to make me look like a playboy .. sure.. .why not.. but only for loads of money.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Got the idea from the Playboy magazine thread and broadening the topic a bit.

Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Would you do it for free?

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.
    No I wouldnt!! Oh wait a minute! I pretty much did it here for free!

HAHA that's what I said. All my exs have pictures, why not get paid for it! I have pictures of them too...so....whatever! Sexting is fun! I will continue. BUT as far as being published....IDK about that!
    Yes it is!
  • Ladylovington
    Options
    Sure. My husband and I go to a clothing optional resort in the warmer months and I have no problem with nudity. I'd do it for free, but some $$$ would still be welcome :)
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    when I reach my goal weight and if the money was right, damn right I would
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    That's very nice of you to respect her that way.

I have the opposite problem. My GF keeps showing naked pictures of me to anyone who'll look.

Easter was...awkward.

You say awkward, I say arousing... Just be glad I didn't show everyone the *ahem* other pics.... :love:

You swear you didn't?? Your mother kept looking at me while suggestively eating asparagus!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    nope, no thanks, not at all ever. Not lingerie, either, but a bikini all day long.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    ahahhaha before I met my husband I applied to be a Suicide Girl and got accepted. But before I sent in my first set of pics I met him, and he wasn't too comfortable with the idea so I never did do it......
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Yes if I had the body and it's tastefully done and for the right money. It would have to be at least enough to pay off a large bill like my house or car and other debts combined. But I'd probably get fired so can't do it. Unless I was able to pay off my house then who cares!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    -25lbs and for my husbands eyes only yes
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    In my younger days I used to think I would. But now, even with a 'perfect, rocking' body, I'd have to say no. I'm saving it for one special guy. It is my gift to give and I have no intention of selling it, giving it away free (really?) or anything else. I want my special guy to know he has something no one else in the world has. ME. (smile)

And guys, it goes the other way too. I want to know I'm the only one who sees and has my special guy. I find that pretty exciting ... and erotic ... truth be told.

Not judging those who are free to do it. The body is a beautiful thing so we all have to decide what our own boundary lines are.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wayyyy back in the day, when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, I did some local swimwear/lingerie work, but I still wouldn't do any nude (I was asked once, for an artistic shoot). Just not my thing. I don't knock others who do it in an artistic/tasteful way, however.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    i think i would but for a good sum of money..i would be flattered if they ask me to pose haha..its impossible though :P
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i would... definitely something to cross off the bucket list, lol.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wayyyy back in the day, when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, I did some local swimwear/lingerie work, but I still wouldn't do any nude (I was asked once, for an artistic shoot). Just not my thing. I don't knock others who do it in an artistic/tasteful way, however.

http://blog.gayleleonard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dinosaurs-ark.jpg

HA
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine why anybody would pay me to, but yes, I would for $$. I don't think that I could turn down $100,000.

In college, as an art student, I did pose regularly for drawing classes. I think I made, like $20 a shot. (back then that was pretty good beer money!)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Not when you have a conservative family plus a boyfriend so I say NO.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I did a boudoir photo session over the weekend and had an absolute blast doing it! I was in my underwear though, and with a very awesome down to earth female photographer. It was very comfortable, empowering, and I've never been made to feel so sexy. Not sure who I'll let see the 'private' ones, but as of right now they are for ME.

As for Naked, I've taken pictures for people I was in serious relationships with and trusted. Still to this day I have no doubt in my mind those pictures have ever been shared.

I would do it for money, but it would have to be classy, tasteful, and would depend on the photos expected circulation as to how much money I would expect.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    no way. not ever.

But as someone who sketched many nude models in art school: the lumpier, bumpier, more imperfect their bodies were, the more interesting and better they were to sketch!
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    I would love to be confident enough but unfortunately NO...No way...Not a chance!

Even for a good cause or a huge amount of money I would be very doubtful. I don't think anyone would appreciate my nude body lol
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Yup. Plus I know there more than likely are nude photos of me floating around on the internet any way. :laugh: