Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I once did! I posed nude for a life art class of art school students. My nethers were covered, but everything else was out on display. I'll add I was in my early 20s and the best shape I had ever been in, so I felt confident about doing it. I got paid a little bit for the session too (not much, but it was nice to get something after sitting so still for several periods of time. It's quite difficult to hold even the most simple pose for any length of time because there's the risk of muscle cramp or boredom setting in. It's very easy to fall asleep in some reclining poses and that ruins the pose entirely. I had to hold four different poses, each for 20 minutes, so the class could sketch. One was fully reclining, one sitting, one standing and one stooped - the last was the most difficult to hold.

It would take a hel of a lot for me to do it again. I'd have to be in excellent shape. Even so, I don't think I would do it now - I have a husband and young son now, whereas back then I was young, single and carefree - LOL!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    sure
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Yes. I like being naked.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Course I would
  • tanyaleighcummings
    Options
    Been there, done that. Have the collection of t-shirts. ;-)
    Ranged between $300-$500. Tasteful erotic nudes are important, in my opinion, to show that bodies of a variety of sizes and shapes are beautiful.
    Haven't for years though.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 50 bucks!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I've considered posing nude to be a "live model" for art class (sketching or painting class).

Other than that, no.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 50 bucks!

Easy for you to say...you're hot!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    a very beautiful woman was propositioned by a wealthy man on an airplane. he asked, "would you like to have sex with me for a million dollars?" the plans were made and everything was arranged before the flight ended. the woman was rather giddy thinking of all the ways she would spend her million dollars as she exited the plane with the man. when they arrived at the hotel room he said, "i really do want to have sex with you, but i think $50 is a more reasonable figure."

the woman looked at him aghast and yelled angrily, "no way! what kind of person do you think i am???"

the man looked straight into her eyes and said, "we've already established that, we're only haggling over the price."

i heard that story several years ago and it's kinda stuck with me.....
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    not that posing nude is the same as sex... but they're close in my book simply because there is no way i'd do either for money. not judging all of you who have, just not for me.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Nope! Don't think I could ever do that
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Ha! Nope and no one wants to see this anyway.
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    yes, and I have done and.... i lost the link so i have no idea if they are out there still.

Also i was bigger than i am now when i did it.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'd do the photography and photo editing, do that all the time anyhow. Although there is not enough Photoshop in the world to make me the model.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Yes! And if a magazine like Playboy wants them, HELL YES :laugh:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Plus, why go nude when being photographed in LEATHER is so much more fun.. :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Probably not, unless it involved a lot of money (like, enough to retire as long as I invest it right). I wouldn't want to do it then have my husband or myself have to be back working in an office again where anyone who wants to can look at my naked pics on the internet...
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I would if I didn't have a sister. I wouldn't want her to see me naked on a website or magazine. I don't worry about my parents cause they don't read/watch anything that involves nudity lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I would if I didn't have a sister. I wouldn't want her to see me naked on a website or magazine. I don't worry about my parents cause they don't read/watch anything that involves nudity lol

wait, true, i have a younger brother. I'd pose nude and keep them for myself. I didnt even think about people *I know* seeing them published- I immediately thought of strangers. Changing my answer.
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Not for free.