• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm nude in this pic.

Thought provoking.
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    No, because I wouldn't want kids to see me like that lol! Nor would I want random men choking chic looking at my pic lol!
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nope. No matter how much weight I lose the answer will always be no.

:smokin:
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I've done it before. Several of my girlfriends and I did a boudior party last year and they were very tastefully done. They weren't published, but seeing the beauty of the female form in all shapes and sizes was a huge confidence booster for all of us, so I'd probably do it again. I'd do it for free, but I wouldn't turn down some cash either...
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If there was someone who was willing to pay to see me naked, hell yeah. Got a stack of medical bills to pay and hungry teenagers to feed. Bring on the cameras.
  • sammi402
    Options
    Absolutely not. Although my body is a temple, it's only suitable for private worship, (anything else would dent their circulation figures).

If I was offered an obscene amount of money and prepped with Armagnac before the shoot, I'd probably disregard any cumbersome morality. Santa Claus being real however is a more likely possibility.

LMAO!!!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Any day of the week!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Feel free to message me with the links to those internet photos. :wink:

Ha. Nice try. You have to be a member of a different site. If you discover that on your own, you're welcome to them :smile:

Needle in a hay stack
  • sammi402
    Options
    I did a naked rollercoaster ride for charity (i.e. for nothing, I also raised money) in 2010 when I was 60 lbs heavier than I am now (and I am still 270). The press and media were there and the photos were all over the internet and in newspapers the world over.

Would I do it again? No. Would I do it for money? Perhaps. But I was sickened at how the small-minded racist minority in one of the countries where my photo was shown set it up as a black vs. white thing, saying that only white people would do something that degrading. Hello? I was raising money for a hospital where black as well as white people will be treated.

You are so much braver than I am. I don't care how many people it helps, there is NO WAY you are getting me on a rollercoaster.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

You are so much braver than I am. I don't care how many people it helps, there is NO WAY you are getting me on a rollercoaster.

:laugh: Yeah, no roller coasters for me either. Even if it is loaded with beautiful naked women.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing.....lmao (about me of course, not you)
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Awe thanks for that! lol
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    No!

Wait - how much $?

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think I have what it takes to pose nude.
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Probably not in a magazine or the Internet (because of the exposure factor), but I'd be willing to pose as an artist's model or something.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    If I end up being a teacher i'd say no.

If not, i'd so it. I love pin ups so I would want it to be in the 1950s pin up style.

Not sure how much money. But my body is the bomb.com so it had better be a good price
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    No way, no how.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Been there, done that...did you miss the issue? lol

Yes. Can I get an autographed copy?
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Sure,I have no problem showing my naked body.I would do it for the right amount for a magazine.
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would.....:ohwell: but the thought of the kind of people that would want to see it right now........scares me.:ohwell: