Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah..... of course for $$$$$$

It's one of my dreams, but now I'm too old.

What if the men of MFP took up a collection? :bigsmile:

LMAO....

Don't laugh. Give us an amount! :wink:
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    The human body is beautiful, and I personally think Americans are far too uncomfortable with nudity.

I agree with that 100%

When I lived in the US id water my patio plants in my panties and my neighbor reported me to the HOA....I think she was just jealous that her husband gained a new interest in his backyard.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    The human body is beautiful, and I personally think Americans are far too uncomfortable with nudity.

I agree with that 100%

When I lived in the US id water my patio plants in my panties and my neighbor reported me to the HOA....I think she was just jealous that her husband gained a new interest in his backyard.

lol No doubt I would enjoy yardwork more.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

I agree with that 100%

Now that's funny! Good thing I don't live in one of those neighborhoods since my husband and I tan naked on our patio in the summer.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    I would do it for money. Not sure what that minimum would be, but definitely wouldn't turn down $100,000.

^^^same here........but would have to do a few beauty touch ups and then it would all be good.
  • chellk71
    chellk71 Posts: 69
    Options
    Absolutely.

There are plenty of naked pictures of me out there. I just never really "posed" for them.

i think I have a few too.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Absolutely.

There are plenty of naked pictures of me out there. I just never really "posed" for them.

You ladies that have pictures "out there" can feel free to message me the links. :tongue:
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    NOPE! This is for one set of eyes only....the ones that belong to the man who pledged to love me til death do us part!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.

You ladies that have pictures "out there" can feel free to message me the links. :tongue:

LMAO! If you were to Google up Fantasy Fest pictures I'm sure you'd find a few. Seriously, I had a friend tell me they recognized a picture of me because of my, um piercing in a particular spot.:smokin:
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    Noooo! I'm pasty white & fat.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Absolutely.

LMAO! If you were to Google up Fantasy Fest pictures I'm sure you'd find a few. Seriously, I had a friend tell me they recognized a picture of me because of my, um piercing in a particular spot.:smokin:

Nice!
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd do it in a heartbeat, for free. I hate clothes. :)
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    I'd do it in a heartbeat, for free. I hate clothes. :)

My inbox wouldn't mind ;)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    already did, and now I am losing weight, yes definitely, but if anyone would want to look is another issue
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Hell yeah..... of course for $$$$$$

It's one of my dreams, but now I'm too old.

:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever.

I will turn 55 this year, and I'm proud of my body.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Noooo! I'm pasty white & fat.

You might be pasty & white, but you aren't fat.
  • Teddy225
    Options
    I'm kinda shy but i'd totally do it for money.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    Did it. My husband has too and he posted the pics and gets a thrill off them being "out there"
    You would be surprised as to how many men WANT to see big pastey white butts.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If they paid me a ton and agreed to photoshop out all of my flaws. =D
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Pfftt.. I did it for a life drawing class. Oh man was that fun!