Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    If it was NOT for a men's magazine and my nipples and all my cracks were covered then MAYBE, but it would have to be SUPER artsy and tasteful.

Now doing nudity for an acting role is an entirely different matter...
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking.....no.

Only one that gets the privilege of seeing me in my birthday suit is my hubby. :smile:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i would...let me hit my goal im gving out nudes like oprah does cars lol....no im joking, i would never, i still might run for office in a couple years lol
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    no, I don't want to be responsible for all the failed relationships it will cause
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    2 beers and i'll do it for free
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    No matter how much weight I loose, I will never be comfortable enough to do that.
    '

Yes. I'm not comfortable with that and my bf wouldn't want all the other fellas to look. :P
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Not even if my life depended on it.

I don't understand why people want to see me now. Its like :embarassed: . So having hundreds, maybe thousands, if not more people see; it is a no brainer.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    over the past year or so i have slowly gained my confidence back...once i hit my goal weight i might consider it...hey, hopefully the money i get would be enough to pay off my student loans....and i would love to show off the artwork i have all over my body.
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    If I was comfortable enough in my own skin Yes I would pose nude to raise money for a cause. My choice, the ASPCA:)
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    If I was comfortable enough in my own skin Yes I would pose nude to raise money for a cause. My choice, the ASPCA:)

If I had more confidence, I would do this.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    No.

Let me amend that - HELL no.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    To add to my answer, I would consider posing nude for a painter. That seems classy. I might consider doing it for a college painting class, but I don't know how I would react to several people staring at my naked body all at once. Nudity has never really bothered me though. It's natural and as long as they aren't portraying you in an inappropriate, sexual way, who cares?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    After I hit my goals, I'm having one of my photographer friends (handy ppl to know!) take some tasteful and artistic shots. But published? Hell no. The world doesn't need that, and neither does my future ex-husband.
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Never.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Yes, (and I have)

Would you do it for free?

Yes (and I have)

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

I would take a basic models fee.

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I would do it for money, if that is my husband would let me! Which for the right price he probably would, but I don't think anyone is gonna pay a million dollars to see me naked lol
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I would, if it was ok with my husband. And he would deffinatly charge a fee.:bigsmile:
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    been in a situation, refused the offer. It was lingerie but still. I never liked showing too much skin outside of my apartment/bedroom :)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yes for free and even better if I were paid!
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If I was single, I'd probably do it for the money. I'd charge at least $10,000 I think. Pay off my education! I don't think anyone would pay me that much though.

Honestly, there are probably pictures of me out there somewhere anyway. Whoops.

But since I'm not single, I'd have to talk to my guy first and he'd probably say no unless the payment was really outrageous.