Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I always said if I could get my body in the best shape... I couldn't wait to wear as little as possible, of course in a tasteful manner.

Posing nude with me being paid would be great! I've worked hard, why not show it off, imo!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I'm a closet nudist so yes i would. Would do it for around $4K. LMAO
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    If it was a tasteful pose and it was for a good cause then yes. Like the pictures of celebrities posed naked artfully to raise money for charity, things like that. If it was something like that and I was happy with my body I would do it.

Never for something seedy and never fully bared!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Maybe if the money was right, not for free. 40 YEARS AGO. :laugh:
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep my professional image clean, so something like that wouldn't occur, regardless of whether I wanted to or not. I don't have any personal reason why not, but that one is the deciding factor for me.
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    love it
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I can remember telling my parents when I was a teen that I wanted to be Page 3 model (those from the UK will know what this is). Never did it obviously, but I don't have any problems with posing nude.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    If the price was right.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Perfectly_Unperfect
    Options
    wouldn't do it even if it's a million $$ :)

What is the big deal?
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Yes....depending on the situation, I guess. For a tattoo magazine, YEP! For Playboy....nah, not for me. I'd have to have all parts covered though.
  • BetsyThomas
    Options
    No
  • ItsFaaahkinGoTimeGuy
    Options
    I would !!! Nothing to be ashamed of here !!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i've done it. i wasn't even at goal weight/body fat. i was just maybe a few months into working out and losing weight, and a friend of mine was an art student, and she asked me to model for her.

painting-1.jpg
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I walk around naked all the time - probably to the enjoyment of my neighbours hahaha. I am comfortable with my body so I think that makes a big difference
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Absolutely! I walk around naked all the time - probably to the enjoyment of my neighbours hahaha. I am comfortable with my body so I think that makes a big difference
    :blushing:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Topless I would, no kitty though. Not free, but not sure what price.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Maybe--EXTREMELY tasteful and everything covered. Like this one--it's perfect...I hope this is allowed.

myleeneklassglamour_468x624_2.jpg
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yup, free or not I would find it exciting! XD
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Absolutely.