Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Not unless I wanted to horrify people.

REALLY? You look beautiful in your profile pic!!!

Wow thanks! Unfortunately right now I look good with clothes on, but not off yet. High BF% and all my weight still in my belly and thighs. Nothing a few months of heavy lifting and calorie deficit won't fix though ;)
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Internet or Mag: NO! haha I don't look good enough for that material.

However I have posed nude for a friend of mine that was doing a painting. It was done tastefull and only my top half was exposed in the final painting. I felt comfortable becasuse it was a friend of mine (female) so there really was no awkwardness. I knew that once she was done people would see it but whats the chance people would notice it was me. (She now lives on the other side of the US) And I did it for a friend to help her build her future career goals so I did not get paid! :)
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. If i got the final say on what pics would be published. I have to pay for my childs' education somehow.

There's already naked pics of me floating around out there--i might as well get paid for it this time.

You can't catch diseases posing for a photographer. And with the magic of make-up artists, airbrushing, photoshopping etc...nobody would even recognize me anyway.
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My mom told me "if playboy wants you to pose, do it!"
    Now, that being said...it would have to be tasteful and beautiful.
    And yes, I would expect to be compensated for it...lets say 20k as a number.

^^
    this
  • blv0267
    blv0267 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not.

I would like to be compensated.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well, lets see. Considering that every single one of my exs possess nude pictures of me....WHY NOT get paid for it! I don't think I'd do published pictures as I am a government employee, and I meet FAR TOO MANY people...I'd be embarrassed if someone recognized me....but if I could go back and charge my exs! hahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    What a succesful topic lol

I don't think I would. Considering that I would ever be so thin and pretty for a magazine to ask me that, the only reason why I wouldn't do it is the fact that both my father, uncles, and their friends will see me... That's really creepy for me :))
    Otherwise, I think it might be fun :))
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Regardless of size, it isn't my style. My body is private, not an object to be valued, critiqued and leered at.

This.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No, No, and No. Those thing haunt you forever. No matter where you go or what you want to do in life... If you are single, your future spouse will be affected by it... Want to teach? A teacher in Florida just got his license revoked for photos he posed for BEFORE he was licensed... The money on the short term is great but where do you go from there? when the body starts to age and suddenly you are of little to no use to them... Where do you go from there??? To me it is a dead end street.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Got the idea from the Playboy magazine thread and broadening the topic a bit.

Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Would you do it for free?

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.
    No I wouldnt!! Oh wait a minute! I pretty much did it here for free!
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would. For a hefty price, I would want $1,000,000.00 in addition to my husbands and mine debt completely erased and free college for my son (whichever college he gets into). I doubt someone would be able to do that. But those would be my conditions lol
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Yes, for my wife, but I don't think she needs pictures when she sees it daily \m/
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I would. If they were really tasteful and I looked awesome. I am not ashamed of my body and I would show my kids if they wanted to see. I don't want them to be ashamed either.

I wouldn't do it for free, only because if it was in a magazine, then they are making money so why shouldn't I. LOL. Would work fire me if they found out, maybe but I wouldn't care because I would have a large check in my hand!

Would I hang it in my living room? NO!
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would pose nude if I got to where I wanted to be but only for myself or husband can not handle the idea of it published somewhere lol!
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    No, I would not. But not for the reasons you think.

I've never had any body shame even at my heaviest weight. I've been seen nude by many people and never had an issue with it.

But my current GF has told me, very bluntly, that she is not comfortable with me sharing that part of myself with others. I'm not to be nude around others or allow nude photos of myself to be out there (for profit or free).

Out of respect for her, I couldn't do it. I would pose for her though. ;-)

That's very nice of you to respect her that way.

I have the opposite problem. My GF keeps showing naked pictures of me to anyone who'll look.

Easter was...awkward.

You say awkward, I say arousing... Just be glad I didn't show everyone the *ahem* other pics.... :love:
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I would for at least 6 figures. But as others have stated, not sure anyone would want to see this middle-aged mom neked in a magazine : )
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Got the idea from the Playboy magazine thread and broadening the topic a bit.

Would you pose nude for photos to be published in a magazine or on the internet?

Would you do it for free?

Would you do it for money? If so, how much would it take?

The nude pictures would be as tasteful as YOU want them to be, but your face would be shown.
    No I wouldnt!! Oh wait a minute! I pretty much did it here for free!

HAHA that's what I said. All my exs have pictures, why not get paid for it! I have pictures of them too...so....whatever! Sexting is fun! I will continue. BUT as far as being published....IDK about that!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did a naked rollercoaster ride for charity (i.e. for nothing, I also raised money) in 2010 when I was 60 lbs heavier than I am now (and I am still 270). The press and media were there and the photos were all over the internet and in newspapers the world over.

Would I do it again? No. Would I do it for money? Perhaps. But I was sickened at how the small-minded racist minority in one of the countries where my photo was shown set it up as a black vs. white thing, saying that only white people would do something that degrading. Hello? I was raising money for a hospital where black as well as white people will be treated.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    No!

Wait - how much $?

LOL.. the best answer.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm Asian, and since we all look the same, yes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sn:looks over at my 2 elderly female asian co workers and trying to think of them naked in playboy.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As for me... I would never,.. ok maybe, not,,,,, might.. I dunno.. if they approached me after i lost all this weight and said.. Will you pose, as compensation we will get you the finest plastic surgeon to remove all the extra skin and tighten up everything and put things in their proper place again LOL then I would probably do it...