Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Would I pose nude? It's one of my goal weight rewards, so yes...I'm planning on it.

To be published? No. I'm selfish. Only the people whom I deem worthy to view the pictures will actually get to see the pictures.

I like the way you think !
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No, absolutely not. I don't care how much weight I lost or how much air brushing was done. Lots and lots of no. LoL.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Yes, most definitly - ofc, must be tasteful and I have to have final approval of said pic.

I'd do it for 10k...
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    To all the people that are posting that no one would want to see it, you couldn't be more wrong. There is an audience for all body types.

I can certainly relate to not wanting to do the photos until reaching a particular goal weight. The amount of money I would require would have been much higher 60lbs ago.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My mom told me "if playboy wants you to pose, do it!"
    Now, that being said...it would have to be tasteful and beautiful.
    And yes, I would expect to be compensated for it...lets say 20k as a number.

^^ This is my answer as well. And one of my treats to myself once I hit my goal weight and am able to tone up a bit is going to be a sexy photo session, though while not nude, will be racy.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Not unless I wanted to horrify people.
  • orchidsand
    Options
    One must be carefu,l as things like this often have a nasty habit of coming back and biting you in the a**. :blushing:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could-more of a confidence thing. I already have a hard time being nude with my husband-esp topless!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Surely! I mean, my boyfriend may have an issue with it, but not me. For free? Maybe not, I'm stingy and poor.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    No, I would not. But not for the reasons you think.

I've never had any body shame even at my heaviest weight. I've been seen nude by many people and never had an issue with it.

But my current GF has told me, very bluntly, that she is not comfortable with me sharing that part of myself with others. I'm not to be nude around others or allow nude photos of myself to be out there (for profit or free).

Out of respect for her, I couldn't do it. I would pose for her though. ;-)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I would not have...but now, I probably would. I'd love to show women that they can be sexy and fit regardless of their age.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i posed nude for a friends art class. they took photos to draw from, but thats it. hopefully they won't be circulating the internet.

i was at about my goal weight, but not where i'd like to be with my strength training. i still did it as a mental thing, to know that even if i wasn't perfect, i was still good to go.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Not unless I wanted to horrify people.

REALLY? You look beautiful in your profile pic!!!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if my husband was okay with it (he probably wouldn't be).

I'd need at least 5-10k to do it. This ain't a charity.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'd do it. For free for Charity, or if they were paying me it would have to be for a fee of at least £150 :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. Have to head out for awhile and hope to catch up on the thread when I return, so please keep it clean.

:)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i would most people who know me know i'm very comfortable being naked anyway so hell yes i would the money i would take it but it wouldn't have to be an obscene amount when i die i want to be buried naked go out the way you came in i even walk around my house naked when no one is there clothes suck
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I would do it for money. Not sure what that minimum would be, but definitely wouldn't turn down $100,000.

Damn, I'm cheap lol I said 20k lmao!! 100k I'd strip right away!! lmao!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    No, I would not. But not for the reasons you think.

I've never had any body shame even at my heaviest weight. I've been seen nude by many people and never had an issue with it.

But my current GF has told me, very bluntly, that she is not comfortable with me sharing that part of myself with others. I'm not to be nude around others or allow nude photos of myself to be out there (for profit or free).

Out of respect for her, I couldn't do it. I would pose for her though. ;-)

That's very nice of you to respect her that way.

I have the opposite problem. My GF keeps showing naked pictures of me to anyone who'll look.

Easter was...awkward.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    As long as my bits were covered