Replies

• dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Never for ME. I'm too shy and too old.
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've already done it, so it's been knocked off my bucket list. Not opposed to doing it again, but also not seeking it out. I got it out of my system already. :)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ...Why not :)
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Never in a million years. I'm no where near comfortable in my own skin and especially not with my csection scare. I don't even touch it. Why would anyone want to look at it!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Nope.. me and naked really don't get along. I have a hard time just taking my shirt off in public. Posing nude, I really can't see that in my future.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    only if I could cover my belly
  • LumpsandRolls
    Options
    I send my boyfriend nudes on a daily basis. :blushing:
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Lucky duck.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have no shame...i would pose nude...flaws and all...plus they can get pics of my awesome tattoos.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    boom
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Not for public consumption. I'll save that for people who look amazing. But I did spend $1600 on a good photographer to take some high-quality "boudoir" shots for my boyfriend's Christmas gift this past year. They were worth it, they look like they came from a pricy fashion editorial, and he loves them. I look at them now and just see a fat girl though, haha. I may have more done when I look ow I want to look.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Never.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My name is Antonio, and I approve this message!
    Heck yeah, it's the ultimate way to show everyone that you are not afraid of your body, and in fact embrace it, I have no problems showing off what I have, and I think women who feel the same way are just amazing!!!
    If any of you are exhibitionists, friend me up, we have a lot in common and would get along great! :)
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I just send all my nudes to my FL.

waiting.... waiting... waiting....
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I used to care entirely too much what others thought of my shell. These days, not so much. If someone asked to see me naked, I would examine their reasons for such a request, and consent if their reason has merit. For an art class? Sure. For a medical study? You bet. Because someone wanted to know what a sasquatch looks like? Probably not. My self-deprecation only goes so far.
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!!! You never know where those pictures could end up!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that some people are not comfortable in their own skin, regardless of the condition of their body.

I find it unfortunate that some people are paranoid about seeing another live human being in the nude.

There is nothing wrong with being nude.

^^^^:heart: TYVM for this:heart: ^^^^.

Body shame and fear of nakedness ARE NOT NATURAL STATES. These things are inculcated by systems (religious, political, whatev whatev whatev) meant to control and oppress. If you buy into it, you buy into it--but you don't have to. It's just a mental state that can be changed.

In other parts of the world men and women get naked together all the time to sauna or swim, etc., and it's nbd because no one ever taught these ppl it *is* a bd (because it isn't). It just doesn't occur to them to worry about being judged, or to be afraid of accidentally clapping eyes on some other dude's weiner.

^^^^ Yup

That, too.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that some people are not comfortable in their own skin, regardless of the condition of their body.

I find it unfortunate that some people are paranoid about seeing another live human being in the nude.

There is nothing wrong with being nude.

^^^^:heart: TYVM for this:heart: ^^^^.

Body shame and fear of nakedness ARE NOT NATURAL STATES. These things are inculcated by systems (religious, political, whatev whatev whatev) meant to control and oppress. If you buy into it, you buy into it--but you don't have to. It's just a mental state that can be changed.

In other parts of the world men and women get naked together all the time to sauna or swim, etc., and it's nbd because no one ever taught these ppl it *is* a bd (because it isn't). It just doesn't occur to them to worry about being judged, or to be afraid of accidentally clapping eyes on some other dude's weiner.

^^^^ Yup

That, too.

I very much agree!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    sigh.....................