Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    so great!!
  • Rels14
    Rels14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! Congrats on this accomplishment!
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You've done an amazing job and you look GREAT!!!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    You look great! :flowerforyou: Seriously, terrific!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? I'm always curious what weights/heights people are
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Your start is right where I am now and defiantly where I want to be in 6 months time :flowerforyou:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Great job. I just raised my calorie intake a little while ago and have been worried about it. I hope I have the same success as you.
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great -- way to go! I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with lifting weights, AND the ability to eat more calories, I'm totally with you on that! Congratulations on your achievement!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME! Congrats on your success! What type of workout routine are you doing?
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Oh....my.....goodness.... You look beyond awesome. I know you must be so proud of yourself. Besides eating 1800 calories a day, what did you do?

Lots of strength training! I'm about to start crossfit, I woulda done this way earlier but I was scared to attend a class before. :frown: I've been doing similar stuff at my gym though.

When I first started to lose weight I did more cardio, some running, elliptical. But I pretty much stopped doing that, cept to warm up before lifting and maybe once a week when I'm bored. :laugh:
  • iron_jj
    Options
    Excellent work! Now that you're closer to your goal, do you think you'll still eat 1800 calories?

The closer I get to my goal the more I'm gonna eat. I plan to slowly up my calories to ~2400ish, not sure yet we will see where my maintenance is when I'm done. :devil:
  • SaedElhadri
    Options
    :noway: Thats an amazing transition!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation .. you look great
  • omgzitsmiranda
    omgzitsmiranda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to it :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    What a teeny tiny waist you have! You look incredible. :smile:
  • iron_jj
    Options
    You look great! :flowerforyou: Seriously, terrific!

Do you mind me asking how tall you are? I'm always curious what weights/heights people are

Ty :) I'm 172cm/5'8"!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm 3 months into weight training, and my goal is a midsection like yours, so thanks for that.

And isn't it fantastic being able to EAT??!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing freaking hourglass shape you have now! wow!
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Oh....my.....goodness.... You look beyond awesome. I know you must be so proud of yourself. Besides eating 1800 calories a day, what did you do?

Lots of strength training! I'm about to start crossfit, I woulda done this way earlier but I was scared to attend a class before. :frown: I've been doing similar stuff at my gym though.

When I first started to lose weight I did more cardio, some running, elliptical. But I pretty much stopped doing that, cept to warm up before lifting and maybe once a week when I'm bored. :laugh:

You look fantastic!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Pics always inspire me so much!! Thank you for sharing...Your body looks amazing....I have about the same amount to lose & am strength training...So, it's so great to hear that is how you did it plus upping cals/day too....AWESOME!!! :happy:
  • iron_jj
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm 3 months into weight training, and my goal is a midsection like yours, so thanks for that.

And isn't it fantastic being able to EAT??!

I know right?? I worship food! Haha :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!