Guys...Do you mind if your girl goes to a strip club with yo

Options
13»

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Oh and the dancers love it. We party with them all the time while we're there.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    my last boyfriend didnt mind if i went with him and we dated for 5 years and ended up having a child together. fast foward five years and my current boyfriend will not even allow me to mention strip clubs or suggest going (with our friends of course) or he gets really bothered. he doesnt go and says he never liked them. who knows. i worked at a club for a couple of years (as a door girl) so i know that some guys just simply do not like strip clubs. either way it doesnt really bother me. having worked there i know that just because you go to strip clubs doesnt mean you are looking for sex.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have ever had a guy take me to a strip club... but interestingly enough... I think my mom said that is where my dad took her for their first date!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So if anybody ever wonders about me...

For you hopeless romantics out there, this story actually gets better. He sat her down at a table with his back to the stage. When she asked him why, he said because she was the only woman that he wanted to look at in the whole room. It was actually really sweet, and quite an unusual way to tell someone you love them, I thought... my dad... he was kind of quirky! LOL!

That's sort of confusing. Why take her to a strip club to do that? Especially on a first date.

Although this got me thinking. The night I met my husband (it wasn't a date), he, our mutual friend, and I tried to go to a strip club. We got lost and didn't end up going, but we did make it to AdultCon the next day.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    And I assure you my husband isn't lacking anything from me at home. ;) We're just pervs.
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    Of the times I have been to strip clubs I have always seen couples there, sometimes the girls are eying the dancers as much as the guys and I have even seen some couples tip. It's cool to see open-minded couples.

Even though I don't have someone I wouldn't mind it at all. In fact, it might be fun to do.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Do you care? I personally don't mind it, in fact, I find it's quite fun when it happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ this
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    She used to buy his and hers lap dances......
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    No...

The club was a place "we" could go to get away from women (other than to oggle)...

Now the club is full of 20 yr olds that think it's cool to sit in sniffers row and pretend to be bi and get attention from occasionaly flashing their boobs to everyone under the guise of inebriation. lol

Is that the sound of knuckles dragging .... ?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    probably the only way i would want to go to one again.

Right with you.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Never seen the appeal, even when I was single. If she suggested it, I'd probably come up with some crap excuse not to go.
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I go together occasionally. It's a turn on that he encourages my behavior. ;)
  • sizzle92
    Options
    probably the only way i would want to go to one again.

Right with you.

Ya mine doesn't go without me. :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Do you care? I personally don't mind it, in fact, I find it's quite fun when it happens.
    That depends, is she paying?
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I don't go to strip clubs, just not my thing.

^^ This.

it makes me happy that someone said this. I'm not into guys who are into strip clubs. It's an epic turn off for me.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't choose to go in a strip club in the first place. To add more, I'd leave my Gf if she brought me in a male strip club. Why would it be different the other way around? My opinion.
    Word!

I had some friends once take me to a male strip club. It was the most pathetic thing I ever saw...all around. My friends thought it would be funny to get me a lap dance and I was like...If this beefy guy is gonna give me ten minutes of his time, it better be in the form of massaging my shoulders and not any of this superficial ostensible "sexy" crap. Nothing sexy about it to me. I'm not your typical American ;)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Not one bit, actually have a few I'd like to take with me from here....
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Never seen the appeal, even when I was single. If she suggested it, I'd probably come up with some crap excuse not to go.

Ha! I would probably just go without you. No hard feelings. :tongue:
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Never been but dude I totally wanna go at least once--- issue is ours are all grose and over run with meth attics and such--soooo suppose i should try one out of state to get a nice experience