Replies

• jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm 34. Feel free to add me! :)
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and also have a desk job. No kids yet. I'm looking for support and to support others too. Feel free to add me :-)
  • savanna99
    Options
    I'm 38 and have 2 kids...8 and 5. I work a full time job. I am 5' 4". My ultimate goal is to lose between 60-70 lbs. I have been on the rollar coaster of weight loss for as long as I can remember. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 with 2 kids and have a busy schedule as well!
  • Kristy_Albritton
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and have lots of weight to lose! I'm here for support just like everyone else! :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Im 31 and looking to lose another 40 lbs.
    Greetings from San Diego!
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 (soon to be 32 in 2 weeks... yikes!!) and I'm a mom to a 4 year old, a 3 year old and my son will be 1 in two weeks also! I've lost 25 pounds, with about 30 more to go, at least. You can add me if you like :)
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 36, married 5 kids and one on the way. 3 of our kids or foster kids so we stay busy with all that entails! I sent a FR
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    <
    32 years old & full of motivating phrases!! Feel free to add me :wink:
  • blackmagix
    blackmagix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello Im 33 and looking to lose alot of weight too....i am a bakery manager (yeah i know...kinda difficult when i see cookies pies and cakes all day..lol) Getting married next year and need some motivation!
  • Majikk27
    Majikk27 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 38, 5ft 3, and mother of 4 one of which still lives at home for awhile longer (17 already). I work at a very boring desk job for 9 hours a day...I need advanced notice for company..because I choose to spend my evenings at the gym with my daughter...rather than spending a whole lot of time on my house :)

Feel free to add me if you like
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 35 and just started my diet and exercise program so it would be nice to meet people and add them to my friends who share the same weight loss goals as myself. Essentially I am doing the diet thing alone, even though my family supports me.
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 32, 5'7" w/ at least 25 lbs to lose. I work 12hr overnight shift on the weekend in a sedentary position!! Feel free to add me too!!!
  • slimifyshelly
    Options
    I'm 32 and working at loosing 50 lbs! Hope you are doing well!!
  • honestyinweight
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Dustin and I'm 27 years old. I am attempting to lose 100+ lbs. I started doing a YouTube channel (www. YouTube.com/honestyinweight) to chronicle my journey.

I'm looking for people to help motivate me. It's an odd psychosomatic thing, but if people I don't know may be paying attention, I'm much more likely to succeed because I do not want them to look down on me. Strange I know, but it's how I work lol.

So please feel free to add me!
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm, 30, 5'7 and have at least 20 more lb to go.
    Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 30, 5'1", mother of 2 (5 and 6 1/2), married for 7 1/2 years. I have about 50ish lbs I would like to lose. Trying very hard to lose as much as possible by June because I'm a bridesmaid in my little brothers wedding. I will be the biggest bridesmaid, but I don't want to be the "omg, look at the whale" bridesmaid lol
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    30, 5'8" and 4 kids. :drinker:
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will be 33 this summer! I have a son that turns 5 this summer as well! I am 5'3" and looking to lose another 35 pounds. I too have a desk job (accountant). Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm a single mom who will be 36 next month. I have two daughters, age 3 and 8. I sit all day at a desk aw well. Feel free to add me.