Looking for friends in their 30s

Options

Replies

• mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, married and have two fur-kids (2 beautiful miniature poodles ages 4 and 1) hee-hee. :laugh: I have a desk job, but am active in my work out routine. Feel free to add me. Best wishes!
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    35 mom of 2 about to be 36 in July. Add me if you like!
  • SnTsMum
    SnTsMum Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 31, live in New Zealand and I have about 29lbs to lose. I have two small children and I'm a stay at home Mum. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • JCam8383
    JCam8383 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im Jen. I'll be 29 later this year. Single mother to a 7yr girl, work full time, school part time. I completely understand about the no time comment! Add me if you want I'm always looking for friends. I've lost about 45, still looking to lose another 50. Good luck!!!
  • lrstee727
    Options
    You sound busy, busy, busy like me! I work full time, go to school full time, and have 2 kids to take care of! It's horrendous trying to do this the right way! I have about the same amount to lose as you as well! Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 31 :) Mother of 1, with about... 80 lbs to go. Any and all are free to add me
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    this year i am celebrating my 21st birthday for the 15th time
  • reshi11
    reshi11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 36 and 5'2". I am trying to lose 25lbs to begin with. I understand the struggle of work and personal life and stress. Hang in there
    as with support and motivation- you can do it!
    Resh
  • mistieaustin
    Options
    Hi, I am 29 so i guess i fit here. I have always been big, but I am trying to live a more healthy lifestyle. I have had the mobile app for a while but I have no friends on my friend list. I need someone who will help me be accountable & i can do the same. feel free to add me, please. thank you all. any added tips would greatly help
  • ZoNoMomma
    ZoNoMomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    35 years old, 5'4' - 2 children, 3 and 8 months 80 lbs to lose..I'll add you. Everyone feel free to add :)
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, 5'2" and have 17 more pounds to lose. I just recently joined MFP and in the past year and a half I've lost 40 pounds. I am a stay-at-home-mom and have 3 and 5 year old boys. My goal is to look good in a bikini this summer! I'll send you a request.
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35, single, and have 40 more pounds to lose (15 down so far). Could definitely use motivation and support, add me!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    HI,
    IM 36. WIFE AND MOM OF 3 BOYS AGES 13, 10, AND 9...IM 5'8" AND WANT TO LOSE ABOUT 5 MORE LBS....TO BE AT MY GOAL WEIGHT..WOULD LOVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOME MORE GALS IN THEIR 30'S
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 31, have 2 girls (4 and 6 years old). Currently a stay-at-home Mom. Looking to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

I too am looking for friends on here for support and motivation, so anyone can feel free to add me to your list!!
  • nal816
    nal816 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 30 (31 next month!), married with no kids (just 3 crazy dogs). Feel free to friend me!
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm 32 soon to be 33. I am a wife and mother of 3. 2 girls 1 boy ages 10,5,and 4. Any of you can add me and I will be adding as well. I have am 5'4" and have lost 22lbs. I have 116lbs to still loose. We all can do this!
  • mnharrington
    mnharrington Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 32 turning 33 in July. I am a single mom to a wonderful daughter, working full-time plus some, and going to school full-time. Trying to make the change to a healthier lifestyle despite my hectic life.
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi! 37 5'0". I have 4 kids work 3rd shift part time. I'm down 17.8 have 53 to go. Always looking for motivatiors :)
  • gabriellejmgb
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36.
    I am a mother of two teenagers, a 16 year old son, and a 15 year old daughter. I work full time while I am not in school. I did start back to school a couple of years ago and am taking this semester off to try and get my weight under control. I need to get help in cutting back in sugar, caffeine, and dairy. Any help will do. It is nice to find other 30-year olds that have similar lifestyles and are just as positive and motivating when it comes to weight loss. Whew...
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm Jenny, 37, 5 kiddo's ages 17, 11,10, 8 and 3. I'm a stay at home mom, going back to school in May. Would love to meet new friends and give support to all.. I'm 262 and looking to be smaller.. taking it a day at a time. Since my lil guy was born I've lost about 60lbs give or take. Pregnancy weight is always the hardest to lose.. like I said one day at a time... looking forward to meeting you. feel free to add me.
    have a wonderful day all.