Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Water up your a**

Replies

• A trainer at a Gym told a friend of mine to have it done as part of a cleansing routine. he looked into it and found that there are people that do this kind of thing as a job. like message therapy. You make an appointment and can have it done over your lunch break. I couldn't believe that he was serious about getting it done.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Save the money and buy yourself a case of Budweiser. Same effect.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I discovered the pleasure of water up the *kitten* when I tried to go water skiing and couldn't get out of a squatted position.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    How much did it cost?

It came as a bonus when I purchased a combo package.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    This topic gives me the "pucker" effect! Yikes!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    Was not sure what I was getting into coming in here. No I have not had it done, and it would have to be a HORRIBLE case of constipation for me to even try it.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    amazon.com has turkey basters for as low as $5.49...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    You know- colon hydrotherapy :)

Have you done it?
    Would you recommend it?
    How much did it cost?
    Just go to a pool that is shooting water out it's jets and put your *kitten* over it. Once you're full of water go do diarrhea in the toilet:flowerforyou:

So far my method seems to be the only free one.
    Just don't fill up too much of you're gonna squirt on your way to the restroom:noway:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,282 Member
    All I could think of was jumping off a cliff into the ocean. . . or is that salt water up your @ss?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member

Let's talk logistics...would this require an assistant, or would one just need flexibility? Now, I'm intrigued.
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: AS A NURSE MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE THAT IF YOU DON'T NEED TO SUBMIT TO ANY MEDICAL PROCEDURE UNLESS IT IS MEDICALLY NECESSARY, DON'T TRAUMATIZED YOUR BODY, DRINK YOUR WATER THE OLD FASHION WAY. THESE PROCEDURES CAN CAUSE ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCES THEN YOU WILL HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN DRINKING WATER. THE IDEA IS A TO LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHIEST WAY POSSIBLE..GOOD LUCK
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    I discovered the pleasure of water up the *kitten* when I tried to go water skiing and couldn't get out of a squatted position.

This!!!! I had this same sensation trying to learn how to barefoot ski off a pole on the side of a boat.. YEEEOOWWWWW!!!

Seriously, if you want a quick cleanse.... drink a 1/2 bottle of castor oil in orange juice. There is a reason they call castor oil
    *kitten* quick!!! You better be near a toilet and plan on being there for a while.. but man you feel so clean afterwards
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: AS A NURSE MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE THAT IF YOU DON'T NEED TO SUBMIT TO ANY MEDICAL PROCEDURE UNLESS IT IS MEDICALLY NECESSARY, DON'T TRAUMATIZED YOUR BODY, DRINK YOUR WATER THE OLD FASHION WAY. THESE PROCEDURES CAN CAUSE ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCES THEN YOU WILL HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN DRINKING WATER. THE IDEA IS A TO LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHIEST WAY POSSIBLE..GOOD LUCK

please note the cap locks button.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member

Let's talk logistics...would this require an assistant, or would one just need flexibility? Now, I'm intrigued.

It depends on how motivated you are, and whether you want the experience to be "romantic" or not....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    They had a freakin' Groupon type deal in my inbox on this today. "Colon Cleanse half off!!!" No joke... I tried to find the link in my email but there were too many deleted from the weekend.

o___0
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Just go to a pool that is shooting water out it's jets and put your *kitten* over it. Once you're full of water go do diarrhea in the toilet:flowerforyou:

Just don't fill up too much of you're gonna squirt on your way to the restroom:noway:
    Gotta be careful with that method!

imager.php?id=382152&t=o
  • [/quote] Just go to a pool that is shooting water out it's jets and put your *kitten* over it. Once you're full of water go do diarrhea in the toilet:flowerforyou:

Just don't fill up too much of you're gonna squirt on your way to the restroom:noway[/quote]

That is funny. thanks for the laugh.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    "You gotta wash yo assss!"

-Red Fox. God rest his smutty soul.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

It depends on how motivated you are, and whether you want the experience to be "romantic" or not....

BWAHAHAHA! Romantic :)
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    I've read that this can be dangerous if you do it too often. i wouldn't if i were you... unless your doctor says you need it or something.