Your current age, age you were at your best.

Options
xcmtnracer
xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
I am 43 years old, I was at my best at 34 when I ran a mile and a half in 7 min 58 seconds and ran my fastest marathon in 3 hours 12 minutes.

Replies

• kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    Options
    I am 37 and I was at my physical best @ 33 (and then I unexpectedly got pregnant with baby #5!) . I worked out 6x a week, took all kinds of boxing, turbo kick, pilates and yoga classes and loved buying clothes LOL. My goal is to be the shape and size I was then.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I'd say 26, I was always chubby and never very active until these past 2 years. I grow stronger daily. I suppose I wasn't as obese in HS, but I still was. And I def. couldn't do half of what I can now.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 now and I'm at my best. I'm a better me all around now.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm 45, and I honestly have to say this is the best I've ever been. I mean, I've weighed less (as much as 19 pounds less), but I don't think my cardiovascular fitness has ever been as good as it is right now.

I'm planning on dropping another 5-10 pounds and increasing my strength, so I'm hoping that my answer will change to 46 this December. :)
  • USMCConditioning
    Options
    i'm 23, and i'm probably more fit now than i ever have been. But i still feel really discouraged :/
  • trijohnny
    trijohnny Posts: 15
    Options
    I am 38 and I was at my best in the military 18 years ago. Special forces and 22 inch arms. 20 years later I am still in shape and in an Ironman relay this summer. PS KJ you are gorgious!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old. And at 20 this is by far the best I have ever looked!

I am 118 pounds. Last time I weighed that I was in 5th grade
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 60..currently on medical leave from my 4th hip surgery in 5 years. I was in the best shape of my life at 40! I was at 18% body fat, in dance class 3x a week, strength training 3x a week, and competing in rowing, so on the river about 3 or 4 times a week.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 now... as far as running goes I was at my best in November when I ran my 2nd half marathon, but I am currently training for my 3rd... so maybe the best is still yet to come...
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    37, and I was probably at my best around 24. Worked in a shipping company and went dancing 4 xs a week. I could dance from 9pm till 2am, and not even get winded. Hoping to get at least on the horizon of that! ;)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and I look rather nice for a 35 yr old, I guess :P I remember thinking I looked my best at 120lbs (age 17-28)... but in retrospect, I'm not so sure anymore!!

I plan to outdo my 20's self, regardless... life is short. Death has taught me that. I am definitely at my prime, in more ways than one, and I feel better in so many ways at this age. Addictions and mental baggage, once battled and thrown aside, can leave you feeling rather unstoppable.

I plan to look & feel amazing at age 40. And just live a great life.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and my life just keeps getting better.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 now, and I was at my best at age 22. I had just graduated Air Force basic training and was at my physical best.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    I'm 29 and I definitely think 29 is my best. I'm eating healthy, exercising, and learning to love myself. Sure, I was 15 lbs lighter and probably looked hotter when I was 19, but I had an eating disorder and didn't take care of my body or my soul.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I'd have to say right now with my current age of 22. During high school I was unhealthy, eating fast food and TV dinners all the time. Then I went downhill, suffered with an eating disorder for years until I was 96 pounds. I regained my strength and I am 120 pounds now, desperately trying not to fall down again. I work out, try to make healthy choices and do positive things that will influence me rather than stick with a negative mind set :)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am 36. If we are speaking of athletic abilities, I was at my best when I was 15 or 16 years old and I was a top swimmer. My specialty was backstroke and my best time was 1.03 or 1.04 for 100 meters backstroke. If we are talking about physique, I am looking my best today. Even with all the swimming and training I did back in the day, I am more toned today and I weight about the same (maybe a couple of pounds heavier).
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and I was at my best in the military 18 years ago. Special forces and 22 inch arms. 20 years later I am still in shape and in an Ironman relay this summer. PS KJ you are gorgious!!

West Michigan...Whoop!!!! Nice.
  • fruitful9
    fruitful9 Posts: 32
    Options
    I am a 41 year old mom of 9. I would have to say that I was at my best 1 year before we got married...I was 19 yrs and slim and strong. ( I weighed 15 pounds less than my current goal) Aaaahhh, to be young again.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    31 and at my best at 31 :) I'm pretty happy right now
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, was at my physical best at 23, in terms of fitness and weight training success. I have a loooong way to go to get back!