Your current age, age you were at your best.

Options

Replies

• Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and at my best now, physically and mentally. Life is great and keeps getting better!! : )
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am 22 now..and I ran track since I was 6 all the way until I was 18....so Yea I was best at 18..Now not so much :(
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    21, best age of me was 21. That's sad, I'm the most healthiest I've ever been, thank god I didn't get diabetes or something.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Current age :25
    Age of my prime: 25
    My goal: Work even harder and hopefully age 26 finds me much better!
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    I'm 18, and I can't remember an age where I was at my best. Always been fat.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    26 now, at my best probably 22. Was an active runner and backpacked through Eastern Europe, I could walk/hike for miles and miles.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and my best age was 10 when I didn't care what I looked like or what others thought of me!

P.s. 34 is gonna be my best age sooN!
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm 22 my best was at 19. 8.45 minute mile (fast for me ok :P), 135-140 pounds, size 4. I have never been where I want to be but that was the closest. I just felt better, I could sleep right too.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and I was at my best at 27-28 when I had more free time to work out. I would work out 5 days a week and take 2 or 3 exercise classes a day..............:)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 39. This picture was taken when I looked my best, I was 24. I'm currently around the same weight as in the picture, maybe 10 lb heavier. But at 39, I'm in the best physical shape I've ever been in. I have a disability and had a lot of orthopedic surgeries when I was younger so I always avoided physical activity. I'm stronger and healthier than I've ever been and I'm capable of doing so much more than I ever thought. Side note, in this photo I was recuperating from my most debilitating surgery so far (I had a 8" section of rib removed from my chest)
    downloadfile.jpg
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 30 and I have NEVER been at a best of anything :(
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am 27 now, and I was "at my best" when I was 19 years old-playing College Basketball, and working out everyday.

BUT...I am working hard THIS year to get myself in EVEN BETTER shape then I was back then. PLUS my eating habits are MUCH healthier than the college days too, lol. :smile:
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    48 now.. I was at my best back when I was 17... start of my Senior yr of HS.. 160 lbs... great shape... and it's went down hill ever since....
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Current age is 49 and I am at my best now! I'm stronger and can run farther than I did at 18. Also had my first baby at 45, my 40's have been my best decade!

I should add that I was a high school athlete in several sports.

Diana
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Current age: 21

Prime age: birth. Weighed 7 pounds, perfect average weight.

It all went downhill from there. I was a chubby baby and just kept getting chubbier until I was just an obese kid.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Currently 26 now. At my Thinnest and most active, I was 17. At my HEALTHIEST and most active, I was 25, when I decided to make a healthier lifestyle change 2 months ago :)
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    CURRENT AGE 24
    AT MY BEST I WAS 14 AND COULD DO 125 BURPEES IN 30 MINS
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I'm not at my very thinnest, but overall, I'm definitely at my "best", healthiest - most muscle, can run far longer than ever before. Hooray! :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Current age is 49 and I am at my best now! I'm stronger and can run farther than I did at 18. Also had my first baby at 45, my 40's have been my best decade!

Diana

That's awesome to hear!! I'm glad I waited until later to even think about having kids. Still not sure I would like to. But coming across people who have done it at a later age is always encouraging.
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My current age is 26...I would probably say around 19 (b4 i got pregnant)..i was in shape doing me with different sports like swimming and track...now i do fitness videos @ home...and learning to love to run again...even when i was in shape i could not even run a mile :( so i got to learn how to control my breathing and learn a better stride i guess.....:ohwell: