All 5'7 Girls

Options

Replies

• c3nterstage
    Options
    135-130, but look 125 (muscle mass, grr strong arms and legs!) I used to be 125 but didn't have much upper body strength and I was using unsustainable methods to get there, I was 132 until track season started and my weight shot up (combination muscle + eating more because I thought I was burning more calories but I was actually burning less - long story) now I want to get down to 135 at least
  • c3nterstage
    Options
    Originally I was going for 125. I'm at 137ish right now and feel great, so I'm wondering if that'll be too low. I don't know when I should stop losing and just focus on toning up some more. :S

For me 125 was too low, and now I hover around the same area as you. I would say if you really want to try to drop like 2-3 pounds but focus more on toning and eating clean for overall health
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    My goal weight is 119lbs I'm currently between 126-129 and I do have wide hips and big ribs with no waist which makes me look bigger the more I weigh! I do have a lot of muscle and about 18-19% body fat.
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be at about 160 or even lower- I'm about 173 now. But what's more important to me than the number on the scale is how I feel and look. I want to be toned and look good and feel good about myself. I'm doing P90X now and have already lost 1.5 inches from my waist (at 3 weeks in), which I'm really happy about even though the scale hasn't moved.

I was in the 130s/140s when I was in college and looking back at pictures I was too skinny. According to the wrist test I have a large frame, so 150s/160ish would be good for me. I don't look bad at 173, though either. :)
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    170 for me is skinny and hard to maintain - it puts me between an 8 and 10 in jeans and a medium in tops. i can wear a bikini proudly at that weight.
    180 is a good normal for me - i feel good at that weight. looking forward to getting back there!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 119lbs I'm currently between 126-129 and I do have wide hips and big ribs with no waist which makes me look bigger the more I weigh! I do have a lot of muscle and about 18-19% body fat.

If that's you in your picture... I wonder why on earth you would feel the need to lose weight
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I am hoping to get to 135. I would not want to weigh any less than that. I like my muscle and plan on keeping it.
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 150 suits me perfectly. Size 8 with an hourglass figure. I don't need to go any lower than that, especially because I have a bigger frame.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    170 is my main goal for now.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'7. I am at 142-144 (fluctuates.) I really want to be in 120's like at my wedding and before kids. However, my short term goal now is getting in the 130's which is where I was before I had my 2nd and last child. Most importantly, i want to have good health and be toned and fit! Add me for ladies with similar goals!
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Well my first goal is to get back down to 200 where I left off when I lost a bunch of weight in high school. My ultimate goal is 165! I think with having a larger frame anything smaller and I would look like a weird bobble head doll. If things are still flabby Ill focus more on toning than losing weight once I get to 165. Ill just be happy to get to "one-derland" again!! :)
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and currently 171lbs. I think 140-150 would be my ideal weight. Even at 160 I remember feeling sexy in a size 8. But like some others said, I just want to look healthy and fit, not skinny! My waist is my trouble zone after having 3 kids. The good thing about our height is that we appear proportionate and hide our weight well :flowerforyou:
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and I would love to be 140 but feel fine at 145.. I am currently about 152 so I have some work to do... Wish I could just maintain 145 all the time :)
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    GW: 143

However I know that might be a challenge to maintain. I will be content once I reach 150.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Trying for 130. Would maybe go 125 at the lowest, I'm small framed so I should be able to pull it off.

EDIT: I'm such a dork. I'm not 5'7 I'm 5'6. Opps. :blushing:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'7 and 5'8 technically! My goal is 175 for now. I have a larger frame and even at that I still have about 100 lbs to lose. None of the women in my family are less than a 10/12 and I think right now that seems comfortable. But who knows? :wink:
  • crdav13
    crdav13 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm small framed and would like to be between 125-130.
  • Eccendentesiast
    Options
    I'd like to be 115. I'm at 130 right now, I'm 5'8" and big boned, and I think I could be happy at 115. If not, then I'll go lower.
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    Mine's 120, my highest weight was 150, so i'm trying to change that
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal ideally I'd like to be in the mid 140's but no lighter as my face looks too thin & I get all the 'oh you don't look well' comments.