All 5'7 Girls

Options

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I don't actually have a goal weight. I just want to be really strong and would love to have a flat stomach! Even at my smallest, last Summer, that didn't happen, but I'm willing to work very hard for a long time if I need to.
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 145lbs, but my ultimate goal weight is between 120-130lbs.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    140 was my goal, but at my current 157 i reportedly have 'a freaky fine hourglass shape'. i'd be content here with better muscle definition.
  • Devin182
    Devin182 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i want to be 175....160 at the lowest.....i dont know if my frame is large, and ive never been athletic but i like my butt, and hips, and i have big thighs(those i dont like...lol) but i think i would look strange any lower then that....since i probable havent been there since freshmen year high school. and also i think it might be to hard to maintain in the long run for me. I want to look decent and feel comfortable...but i dont want to go crazy or give up my life for it. (no judgement for those who want to go smaller, just not for me)
  • kgmama0004
    kgmama0004 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is between 145 and 150. I'll re-evaluate once I get closer. I still have a little over 40 lbs to go.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 119lbs I'm currently between 126-129 and I do have wide hips and big ribs with no waist which makes me look bigger the more I weigh! I do have a lot of muscle and about 18-19% body fat.

If that's you in your picture... I wonder why on earth you would feel the need to lose weight

agreed - I thought the same thing - you a teeny tiny lil thing...
  • Devin182
    Devin182 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    170 for me is skinny and hard to maintain - it puts me between an 8 and 10 in jeans and a medium in tops. i can wear a bikini proudly at that weight.
    180 is a good normal for me - i feel good at that weight. looking forward to getting back there!

thats how i think i would feel, and thats my goal since most of my weight is in my hips and thighs. im at 216 and want to get to 175, from an 18 to a ten hopefully or lower in jeans. I fluctuate btw med and large tops, ive got small boobs, and waist, need to lose a lil in the tummy to feel comfortable in a bikini top, but that is my goal
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for 135 as my UGW - I was there once, for a brief time - after a terrible breakup and I basically didnt eat for like 3 months - i looked awesome but the minute I started eating, 135 was gone.

"hard to maintain but realistic-ish" weight is 140
    "maintain and live a normal life" weight is 145
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 but I am currently 125-127 pound and I would like to be 115-120 pounds ( Its a good weight for my frame)
  • ToLOVEmyself26
    ToLOVEmyself26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    150-160.I want to be smaller and still have my curves.:) And Id probably not look so good any smaller cause of my large frame.lol.
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My profile says 150, but it's hard to put a number on it for me. I'm currently about 240 down from 280 and have never been under 200 as an adult. So I honestly have no idea what weight I would look best/healthiest at. My goal is to be a size 8-10 and I would love to look curvy and fit. I'm currently a 16/18 so whatever weight get me there and looking/feeling good sounds great to me.
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 127. I would like to be in maintenance mode and stay between 122-128. I am medium framed, pear shaped and don't have a distinct waist line.
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was happiest at 135-140. That's where I want to be again.
  • jengigs
    jengigs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120. It may sound low, but I have a very small frame and 95% of my weight goes to my tummy and a bit to my hips. My goal was originally set at 125, but I'm almost there (125.8 this morning), and I still have more tummy fat than I want. In my early 20's, I was between about 105-110 and could eat anything I wanted and not gain. My highest before starting MFP and changing how I eat was 142. At that weight, my bust and waist measurements were just getting too close for comfort!
  • manasunshine
    Options
    5'7" UGW 123lb
  • lsophiaw13
    Options
    I think it really depends on your body type and muscle mass. Some girls at 125 and 155 wear a size 4/6. Just depends on how it all settles.
  • PghCLTGal
    PghCLTGal Posts: 10
    Options
    150 ... I have a large frame and looked proportional at about 170 in high school. I'd like to be smaller than that, ideally. Honestly I will be happy anywhere under 180. I still have about 40-50 pounds to lose before I get to my comfort zone.
  • mebras3775
    Options
    my goal is 120-135
  • verdammtwenig
    Options
    thanks for all of the responses guys! :smile: this may be a dumb question, but how can you tell if you have a smaller or larger body frame? I remember reading somewhere you can like measure your wrists or something like that, although that doesn't really make sense to me. is it something you just kind of know?

Wrap your index finger and thumb around the smallest part of your wrist. If your fingers overlap, you have a small frame. If they touch, but do not overlap, you are medium. If your fingers do not touch you have a large frame.

I have a small frame (fingers overlap by a good half an inch...I can even wrap my fingers around my ankles...). My goal is 125. My low weight was 118, but I found that too be too small for me and I lost my butt!

My fingers overlap when I wrap them around my wrist, but that doesn't mean I have a small frame. I have a medium frame and small wrists.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160! :) I am at 181 lbs right now :(