PINK TEAM DAY 3(OPEN GROUP)

Replies

• mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Weight at the start of this challenge :144
    CW: 143

Down 1lb :)

I'm pleased :smile:

Good job LiMer for hitting the below 150 mark!!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Hey!

Last week: 234

This week: 231.6
  • Stef, good for you.
    I weight the same as last week. I'm happy tho because I went on the 3 days camping. Ate lots of junk food. I know I'm going to lose weight on next week weight in just b/c I feel so relax and happy after the little vacation and my body will want to lose weight again......
    Tonight I'll do 25 mins HIIT rowing and 1/2 hour sauna.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Hey!

Totally awesome! WTG!!!!
  • dimplzz
    Hey!

Totally awesome! WTG!!!!
  • dimplzz
    Stef, good for you.
    I weight the same as last week. I'm happy tho because I went on the 3 days camping. Ate lots of junk food. I know I'm going to lose weight on next week weight in just b/c I feel so relax and happy after the little vacation and my body will want to lose weight again......
    Tonight I'll do 25 mins HIIT rowing and 1/2 hour sauna.

Glad you had a great vacation. I am right there with you knowing that the scale will show good results next week. :-D
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009. Kids are off school yesterday, we went out to celebrate. I ate a plate of fruits frist so it was not as bad as it could have been. But when we got home, I could not stop the munchies. I just wanted to eat everything in sight. I ate cottage cheese, then yogurt, then cookies... it was horrible. I just ended up forcing myself to be at 10 to prevent me from eating more. What a night. I walked for 50 minutes but only burn 215 calories because I was going really slow, the kids and husband is dragging me behind. That is why I like to walk/jog/run by myself. I know that are being supportive, but I need to sweat... not leasure walk.

Today, my head is high again, I'm off to a good start. Had Special K 1 cup and 3/4 cup 2% milk for breakfast. Morning snack will be Activia yogurt, Lunch is Oatnut bread 1 slice with 1 slice turkey and dinner.... not sure yet, but I promise it will be under control... fingers cross.

Have a great day everyone.
  • dimplzz
    Got my sit ups done this morning and also woke up before work to exercise! WOW it felt great to get up at 5:50 and get my workout done so that I don't have to worry about it tonight. That means more time to spend with my kiddo and hubby! YAHH!! I did the couch to 5 k program this morning. (week 2) Then I walked for an additional 10 minutes. I burned 315 calories.

I had cheerios, 1% milk, and toast with peanut butter and sugar free jelly for breakfast. For snack I had a 100 calorie yogurt. For lunch I brought a smart ones lasagna. Snack will be an apple this afternoon. And for dinner, I am doing meatloaf muffins with a veggie and maybe a baked tater. We were going to have that last night but we were running around and it was getting late by the time we settled down so it was egg sammys. :happy:

We STILL didn't get started on the darn painting yet! TONIGHT I say! :laugh:
  • LiMer
    Got my sit ups done this morning and also woke up before work to exercise! WOW it felt great to get up at 5:50 and get my workout done so that I don't have to worry about it tonight. That means more time to spend with my kiddo and hubby! YAHH!! I did the couch to 5 k program this morning. (week 2) Then I walked for an additional 10 minutes. I burned 315 calories.

I had cheerios, 1% milk, and toast with peanut butter and sugar free jelly for breakfast. For snack I had a 100 calorie yogurt. For lunch I brought a smart ones lasagna. Snack will be an apple this afternoon. And for dinner, I am doing meatloaf muffins with a veggie and maybe a baked tater. We were going to have that last night but we were running around and it was getting late by the time we settled down so it was egg sammys. :happy:

We STILL didn't get started on the darn painting yet! TONIGHT I say! :laugh:

Good for you in getting your exercise done already. Great job.
  • LiMer
    Whew... almost bed time. I did not over eat at all tonight. I went jogging for an hour and rode the stationary bike for an hour... total 2 hours workout tonight. Burn 645 calories. I walked during lunch today for 40 minutes... slow walking burn 120 calories.

Today was a great day. Let's do it again tomorrow.

Good night.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Thanks guys!
  • dimplzz
    I got the bathroom painted! YIPPEE! It took about 4 hours! UGH! lol I had expected 2 at the most. (that was considering my husband was going to help... :grumble: He didn't lift a brush or roller!) I started around 7:30 and didn't get into bed until 11:30. I didn't get any of the shelves hung back up, no curtain rod, no mirror. So I had to at least get the curtain up this morning and got ready with no mirror. I don't even want to know what I look like. :laugh:

So, I didn't get my workout in this morning. I am going to try and do a light workout tonight. I am still soooo pooped from the painting and my fingers hurt pretty bad. (i have always had bad finger/hand problems.)

Breakfast: 2 cups cheerios, 1 cup 1% milk
    Snack- Yoplait Light strawberry yogurt
    Lunch-leftover meatloaf muffins with peas and brocolli/cheese
    snack-Apple

WTG Limer!!!! Great job!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Ok....I have a question....

What is the "PINK TEAM" ? ...
  • dimplzz

Just a team of people that are trying to lose a certain amount of weight before the start of the next school year. We pretty much try to keep each other motivated and accountable. I am pretty sure you can join us if you would like! :happy: We weight in on Tuesday mornings. Just post your starting weight, current weight, overall goal weight, and your goal weight for the challenge.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member

Just a team of people that are trying to lose a certain amount of weight before the start of the next school year. We pretty much try to keep each other motivated and accountable. I am pretty sure you can join us if you would like! :happy: We weight in on Tuesday mornings. Just post your starting weight, current weight, overall goal weight, and your goal weight for the challenge.

Oh, Awesome!! (:
  • LiMer
    I got the bathroom painted! YIPPEE! It took about 4 hours! UGH! lol I had expected 2 at the most. (that was considering my husband was going to help... :grumble: He didn't lift a brush or roller!) I started around 7:30 and didn't get into bed until 11:30. I didn't get any of the shelves hung back up, no curtain rod, no mirror. So I had to at least get the curtain up this morning and got ready with no mirror. I don't even want to know what I look like. :laugh:

So, I didn't get my workout in this morning. I am going to try and do a light workout tonight. I am still soooo pooped from the painting and my fingers hurt pretty bad. (i have always had bad finger/hand problems.)

Breakfast: 2 cups cheerios, 1 cup 1% milk
    Snack- Yoplait Light strawberry yogurt
    Lunch-leftover meatloaf muffins with peas and brocolli/cheese
    snack-Apple

WTG Limer!!!! Great job!

Good job on finishing the bathroom. I'm sure you're tire but it's worth it when you get to see it again tonight.

My day is starting out great. Breakfast, fruit cup. No am snack for me today as we are having our Service club at work and dessert is provided. I'm not sure what it is. Depending on what it is, I may have some. Other than that, I am have 6 inch sub from subway, oven roasted chicken breast, lots of veggies and no cheese or dressing.

Maybe a fiber one bar for pm snack and not sure about dinner yet.

I am leaving for Chicago, taking my kids to Brookfield Zoo, just for the weekend. I need to really watch it. Wish me luck girls.
  • dimplzz
    Didn't get exercise in last night but didn't go over my calories. I will be doing a good workout when I get home from work today. Probably try the next step in the couch to 5k program and maybe 30 day shred otherwise a turbo jam video. We will be painting all day again tomorrow. I can't wait. :-) It is sooo nice to finally have some color in our upstairs! We have lived in our house for over 5 years! We painted the whole basement when we finished that two years ago.

GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT? :laugh: I am wearing a size 11/12 today!!! When I first started this journey, I was in a 16. They are even a little big in the waist! However, not in the legs.. :grumble: haha
  • dimplzz
    Where has everyone been? :cry: Jess come out come out wherever you are! AND everyone else? I would love to hear how your weeks went.
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Great job on the progress Dimplzz! That is awesome!!!

I have had a really good week. My baby makes it hard for me to type when I am holding her, she is pushing at the keyboard right now! So that may be why I have been quiet. She has been fussy this week!

I have had a great week. I am exercising and staying on track like a rock star!!!
  • dimplzz
    Great job on the progress Dimplzz! That is awesome!!!

I have had a really good week. My baby makes it hard for me to type when I am holding her, she is pushing at the keyboard right now! So that may be why I have been quiet. She has been fussy this week!

I have had a great week. I am exercising and staying on track like a rock star!!!

Awesome! How old is your baby? I totally understand the "fussiness". My son is almost 18 months old and he has been a major turd lately! I think that the terrible "2's" go from 18 months to 3 years. :laugh: Oh, I love him more than anything though. :happy: In 3 or 4 months I will hopefully be pregnant with #2! Ahh, they just melt my heart!
This discussion has been closed.