Options

Replies

• jessiewise827
    Options
    Pretzel Crisps. :)
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lemon Luna bar, and I do not reccomend it! It was just as bad as the raspberry chocolate one!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    An orange!
  • LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Slice of whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. Mmmm!

This one is my favourite snack!!!! Cant beleive some one else does peanut butter and honey!!! SOOOO GOOD!

I love this too!
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    I just had a bowl of low-fat yogurt topped with strawberries, blueberries, wheatgerm and bran fibre (aaah, it'll be smooth sailing in the toilet later haha).
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Carrots with jalapeno greek yogurt, and a chaser of cashews and crystalized ginger.
  • misshilary
    Options
    trader joe's organic crunchy salted natural peanut butter :love:
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Caramilk chocolate and it felt damn good. Going to have more tomorrow.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    double sized bowl (two servings) of some sort of honey nut cluster ghetto brand (Market Pantry version) with milk that I was clearly not designed to drink, and then a bunch of cheez-its. The double flavor box where they put two flavors in one box. Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan I think.
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Slice of whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. Mmmm!

This one is my favourite snack!!!! Cant beleive some one else does peanut butter and honey!!! SOOOO GOOD!

I love this too!

That's exactly what I had! YUMMY
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    savoury oats with PB&CO heat is on, nutritional yeast & bacon. HIGHLY recommend.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    savoury oats with PB&CO heat is on, nutritional yeast & bacon. HIGHLY recommend.

Not quite as crazy as I was expecting. I thought you'd have some sort of kangaroo pizza with taco sauce and peanut butter.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

Not quite as crazy as I was expecting. I thought you'd have some sort of kangaroo pizza with taco sauce and peanut butter.

that sounds like a good idea :P

I was actually thinking of making a Korean style bulgogi (http://weekofmenus.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/korean-spicy-pork-dweji-bulgogi-or.html) pizza with kangaroo instead of pork. Hmm, or maybe just a burrito.
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    An Israeli cous cous sald from Sumo Salads.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I ate 6 Oreo cookies Which I'm regretting now.
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    I just logged my food for today and I have 1 calorie left over! ha ha what are the odds of that? any suggestions? I piece of popcorn? 1 blueberry? I quick look at chocolate? or maybe a sniff? ha ha

Haha! I'd go for one "lick" of chocolate. Live on the wild side. ;)
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just had 2 pieces of crumbed fish with veggies for dinner...delish!
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I ate a whole lebanese cucumber haha :P
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    wine... and homemade chicken pot pie... a lot of it.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    It's just past 8am here and I had a black coffee, oat porridge with low fat milk, cinnamon, raisins and omega 3 seed mix thrown in.
    Deeeeelicious!