Last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• byebye_mini_keg
    Options
    mcdonald's southwest mcbistro chicken sandwhich...there's my calorie intake for the week! Feeling very sluggish now!!
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    White rice with some red peppers, peas, and shrimp eggrolls.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Slice of whole wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. Mmmm!

This one is my favourite snack!!!! Cant beleive some one else does peanut butter and honey!!! SOOOO GOOD!

Peanut butter, honey, and just a tiny bit of butter blended together is so awesome that it's not even funny.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I just had the most delicious pan seared fish filet with with diced jalapeño peppers, onions, bacon, and cheese! The fish was so light and fluffy it was almost like eating an omelet.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    150g chocolate bunny. :(
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I just had the take-out that I was too sick to eat last night. Scallops with garlic sauce (small with light sauce) from Jerry and Sons. :heart:
  • pepper396
    pepper396 Posts: 33
    Options
    Ben n Jerry frozen yogurt.... damn I am a fat *kitten* lol
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just logged my food for today and I have 1 calorie left over! ha ha what are the odds of that? any suggestions? I piece of popcorn? 1 blueberry? I quick look at chocolate? or maybe a sniff? ha ha
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    1/4 th cup walnuts
  • R2dragonVSG
    Options
    The last real food I ate was .... You know I don't remember, I went on a two week liquid diet before surgery and am still mostly liquids now with some cottage cheese thrown in. So I guess cottage cheese is the last thing I " ate "... That is kinda depressing, what you guys are having sounds much better...
  • monica12345678
    Options
    fiber one brownie
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    72% dark chocolate square
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Bar.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    fiber one brownie

They have brownies now!?! This I've gotta see.
  • ACB42
    ACB42 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Smoothie (Oikos vanilla yogurt, blueberries, spinach, banana)
  • texastangent
    Options
    I just had a two egg-white omelet with spinach, ham, feta cheese, red onion and green bell pepper. I also had two pieces of Braums raisin bread with it. 349 calories for dinner which is not bad. I even poured some homemade hot sauce on it. Good and YUMMY!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Sausage pizza sauce and angel hair pasta. Yeah Buddy!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    2 sour cherry candies. :)
  • kdiment
    kdiment Posts: 31
    Options
    A couple Raisinets. Stanley Cup playoffs are stressing me out so I needed my sweet fix.