Same dress, same weight, totally different photo:

Options
infamousmk
infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
This is what weight lifting has done for me!!! In the first pic I weighed 203 pounds and my friends begged me to return this dress. I have never worn it out of the house before today.... The second pic is from this morning, I still weigh 203 pounds (between the first and second pic I gained and lost 20!)... but the dress fits totally different.

1280339127.jpg
[img]http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03573.jpg[/img]

I have been doing a bastardized NROLFW + SL5x5 and two 30-minute cardio sessions a week since the beginning of February. If you want more information, google these fantastic programs and just get started!

Replies

• MrsBraxton08
    MrsBraxton08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is what weight lifting has done for me!!! In the first pic I weighed 203 pounds and my friends begged me to return this dress. I have never worn it out of the house before today.... The second pic is from this morning, I still weigh 203 pounds (between the first and second pic I gained and lost 20!)... but the dress fits totally different.

1280339127.jpg
    [img]http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03573.jpg[/img]

Wow!!!! Great job! You look fantastic!! I definately need to start weightlifting!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    That's fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore you. Rock on, Kort!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    WOOOOW!

I just began StrongLifts 5X5 last night.

I'm hoping I will have a dramatic change too! So inspiring!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    That is so cool to see. You look great!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Way to go gorgeous!!!
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    wowzer! you have given me hope and I will stop kicking the scale! hahaha. Thanks for sharing.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - what a difference. Weightlifting does amazing things. I am working on mine as well because muscles burns fat!!! Keep up the awesome work.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    It's amazing was lifting can do! And you don't look bulky at all :wink: :laugh: I :heart: you and you look fabulous!
  • sarahjean520
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work...love the dress...I'm glad that you did not return it!!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome ish man!!

I just started the program. Inspirational man.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Damn! Go sister!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look amazing!!
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Holy crap - that's incredible!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! Great motivation for those who struggle with the scale when taking on a lifting program! Nice job.
  • PaulEverton
    Options
    I am the same way. I have not lost much weight but my clothes are fitting so much better. Good job, keep up the good work..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!