what keeps me up at night:

Options
2»

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Okay how come when a guys pants are too tight we have a spare tire and when a woman does it's a muffin top?

Speak for yourself. When my pants are too tight I have a very manly Bat Utility Belt.

And loss of circulation.

I love batman.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    lol this keeps u up at night?? lol
    muffin top comes from too tight low cut pants. spare tire is extra fat around the middle. a muffin top technically can be fixed by BIGGER PANTS!! however a spare tire ur gonna have to work out lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Okay how come when a guys pants are too tight we have a spare tire and when a woman does it's a muffin top?

Speak for yourself. When my pants are too tight I have a very manly Bat Utility Belt.

And loss of circulation.

I love batman.

"The Dark Knight Rises" is set to be released very soon. Yay!

Dark-Knight-Rises-Posters-2.jpg
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

And loss of circulation.

I love batman.

"The Dark Knight Rises" is set to be released very soon. Yay!

Dark-Knight-Rises-Posters-2.jpg

no. not THAT batman. the original.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ok, so maybe I'm overthinkng this, lol, but to me, womens jeans are made to when they're too tight, the fat actually spills out over the top, causing what looks like the top of a muffin. This is because we have a waist that comes in considerably.

Men, on the other hand, are more straight up and down, and the fat, causes more of a bulging, rather than an overhang, because your jeans just fit around and don't come in at the waist.

Or maybe I'm way off base.

^This was my thought
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i guess my mind works differently...muff-in top...

LOL This!!

Phew! I was beginning to worry...:embarassed:
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options

And loss of circulation.

Mr Furious: My pants feel like they are shrinking too...
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have a muffin top than a camel toe...
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a FUPA.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Because women are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. And a chubby guys belly button might smell like an old tire.