BeFit in 90 days - anyone else?

Options

Replies

• mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    how do we know wich video I should take? I saw Day 1 but then after what should I do???

On their "Channel" page, they have the first 20 daily playlists; just work your way down the list. When you reach the bottom, click the "view all" link for the other 70 days.

thanks I will go see this
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So, I hit the half-way mark today... 45 days! To be totally honest, I should have reached this point a week ago; I wound up losing a week due to some intestinal problems that had me laid up, but I just jumped right back in. And I'm still really enjoying the program.
    Bring on the second half!
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try it... maybe this week or maybe I'll wait until monday to start on a full week :p
  • Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try it... maybe this week or maybe I'll wait until monday to start on a full week :p

Same here!
  • myrzee
    myrzee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump... Just discovered it today, and I'm wondering if it's a good program. Do you need any material (weights, elastic bands, etc.)? I might invest if it's a good program, but first I need to be convinced. :)
    And, most of all, did anyone here finish this program at all? I'm curious.

BJPCraig, I might join you in this adventure.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Thanks for bumping, I am interested too! I have it bookmarked for when I have time to start.
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Just discovered it today, and I'm wondering if it's a good program. Do you need any material (weights, elastic bands, etc.)? I might invest if it's a good program, but first I need to be convinced. :)

You need some kind of resistance for the strength training (bands should work, but they used dumbbells on the videos, and I'm more comfortable with them).

I just finished day 60, and I'm still really enjoying the program and feel happy with the results. I'm actually going to repeat days 57-60 so that I'll start the final month on Monday. That way, my rest days remain Wednesday and Sunday, which works out best for me.

I recommend the program; I find it to be a good workout (or a good series of workouts) and the price is right!
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Well, this week I started month 3, and I'm here to tell you that these workouts are SERIOUS! Plyo, push-ups with claps in the middle, MMA workouts where you throw a couple of punches and then drop sprawled to the floor before you spring back up to throw the kicks... I can't remember the last time I had this fun exhausting myself!
  • tesseractyl
    Options
    just started this today! couldn't even get through the whole first day, but 30 minutes is enough for me for now. intense, but definitely fun :)
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Good luck, tesseractyl! I hope you have as much fun with it as I do!
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. I'll look
  • jlev4
    jlev4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 2 and plan to see it through. It suits me as I like routine but prefer not to do the exact same exercises day after day. I found Day 1 was tough - almost didn't make it through the cardio section. Day 2 was a lot easier but I still was working hard. Before Day 1, I recorded my weight and body measurements and will compare them after 10 days or so.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jlev4
    jlev4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm now on Day 8 and still like the program. It gives me a good workout and I can see an increase in my fitness (strength and aerobic). I like that it builds in two rest days per week, unlike Jillian Michael's 30-day shred. I am a fan of Jillian, but couldn't make the leap every 10 days to the next level and with no rest days built in, I felt guillty when I would miss a day. Would love to hear from others doing the BeFit:happy:
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Glad you're enjoying it after day 8, Jlev. I just finished day 70 and I'm STILL enjoying the heck out of it! As I approach the end, one thing that occurs to me is that the nifty construction of the program means that I can mix segments to continue past the 90 days. Like, I could do the lower body workout from month 1 followed by the lower body plyo from month 3 to really blast my legs. I can double up on the stretching and yoga if I'm feeling tight. I can add extra cardio segments to each workout if I feel like I need more cardio.

This is really one of the most flexible programs I've come across!
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    And, Day 90, done!

What I plan on doing the next month is a hybrid of the system, as I suggested earlier: Month 3 plyo upper body, followed by Month 1 upper body w/dumbbells, plyo lower body followed by lower body w/dumbbells, etc.

This is a terrific program, IMHO!
  • sas719
    sas719 Posts: 2
    Options
    And, Day 90, done!

What I plan on doing the next month is a hybrid of the system, as I suggested earlier: Month 3 plyo upper body, followed by Month 1 upper body w/dumbbells, plyo lower body followed by lower body w/dumbbells, etc.

This is a terrific program, IMHO!

Great job! I just found this thread. I'm on day 27. Good to hear from some one who has done all 90. Anxious for the new month to start - getting a little bored and i can now quote Sam verbatum.
  • BJPCraig
    Options
    Great job! I just found this thread. I'm on day 27. Good to hear from some one who has done all 90. Anxious for the new month to start - getting a little bored and i can now quote Sam verbatum.

LOL ... Honestly, the warm-ups were the only part that got boring to me. As for the quoting thing, I used that more as a timing aid. When Sam or Grant said something during an exercise I hated, I'd be like, "Oh, good, that line means that we're almost over with this..." ;-)

Good luck!