Snacks/Desserts you love (healthy)?

Options

Replies

• SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    No Sugar Added Fudgesicles, or Sugar-Free Popsicles!!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Give it up for Banana Chips.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Strawberries (1 cup sliced) = 54 calories

Healthy Chocolate millk (1 cup almond milk + 2 Tbsp Ovaltine) = 100 calories

(Chocolate Milk this one is really good :happy:)
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding with light or sugar free cool whip, Pumpkin Mini Muffins (one large can of pumpkin and one box of spice cake mix, that's it!), Mini Soda Cupcakes (one can of diet soda and a box of any flavor cake mix, that's it again!), Skinny Cow, Smart Ones, Sweet Freedom....
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Edy's Frozen Fruit Bars - Pomegranate is my favorite, even my 7 year old loves them.

70 calories, fat free, amazing....

http://www.edys.com/brand/fruitbars/flavor.asp?b=136&f=2974
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit or sugar-free preserves :)
  • seljabyr
    seljabyr Posts: 11
    Options
    Homemade sorbet made from fresh picked blackberries.
    In Kansas, blackberry bushes grow like weeds to the point that many people destroy them.

Sweet peppers are delish as well and great for on the go snacking! The juicy crunch they have is satiating in itself.
  • janetbaier
    janetbaier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone who responded gets my vote! I love sweets. McDonald's ice cream cone is usually my first pick because it's only a few points, in Weight Watchers terms. I recently discovered Oikos vanilla Greek Yogurt and found adding strawberries, raspberries or blueberries makes it taste like ice cream! Can't wait for the summer peaches to come out so I can add that! Maybe even whip it up in a blender.

I really like almost anything in the dessert line! I also recently discovered that I prefer canned salmon over canned tuna. Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon from Costco: drain, add about 1 tbsp low fat mayo and about a tbsp sweet relish and maybe a hard boiled egg. Put on top of some baby bib lettuce or roll it up as a wrap and YUMMY!
  • kermie019
    kermie019 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like sugar free chocolate pudding mixed with cool whip (makes 2 servings). Sometimes I top it with a crushed mini-cookie for a little parfait. It satisfies my chocolate craving.
  • I like dried pineapple chunks as a snack. It's so sweet

Me too! It's so delicious, I don't know when to stop, though! I love it with kiwi, mango, papaya, and strawberries (all dried) or with crystallized ginger and almonds.
  • mama2mila
    mama2mila Posts: 92
    Options
    frozen bananas are amazing... But my fave is vanilla Greek yogurt with raspberries.... Or blueberries dipped on Greek yogurt, placed on a cookie sheet, then frozen. YUM!
  • MarileeP
    MarileeP Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow desserts!!! They have these vanilla ice cream sandwiches I can say no to. Only 140 Calories, 2 fat cal.

This!
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I like string cheese. It's fun. :happy:

I love string cheese! It IS fun...you can't help but feel like a kid when you're pulling it apart!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made ricotta pudding using 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese, a splash of vanilla extract, and a splenda packet. Just over 100 calories when using part skim, has some protein, and is tasty. Has a cheesecake type of taste. Also good with a sprinkle of cinnamon or with a small amount of cocoa powder mixed in, feel free to be creative. Served this with a few strawberries. So good, I remembered this from my South Beach Diet days.
  • kitiarascott
    kitiarascott Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i love having chocolate frozen yogurt with strawberries yummmmmy :happy:
  • cnmayer76
    cnmayer76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    put a scoop of fat free cool whip in between two halves of a chocolate graham cracker and freeze for an hour. its a low-fat, low-calorie version of an ice cream sandwich :)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    hand-spun, strawberry shake from burger king.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Fruits (orange, apple, bananas, strawberries being my favs).

Nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews, peanuts, pistachios being my favs).

Glass of protein shake made with milk (Mainly after a hard workout).

Whole wheat bread + peanut butter.

Whole wheat bread + Honey.

Raisins and other dried fruits.
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Breyers All Natural Vanilla ice cream, without a doubt. Healthy ingredients in it, nothing artificial. It's delicious plain, when you only have 130 calories to play with (1/2 cup) or you can sprinkle it with cinnamon or nutmeg to change up the flavor without adding calories. You can make it feel more decadent, but still healthy by adding a little or a lot of fresh fruit to it (bananas, berries, etc.) even a tablespoon of light whipped cream doesn't add too many extra calories.
  • Renee_Leslie
    Options
    Pet Light Ice Creams, only 120 calories per 1/2 cup serving. Don't need much to satisfy my sweet tooth, and if I need a little crunch, I add a serving of cereal, like Crispix or Cheerios (substitutes for the cone, and more nutritious). Salty snacks I go for 1 oz portions of Jack Link's Beef Steak (jerky), it's only 70 calories, or Frigo Cheeseheads Light String Cheese 1 oz portion, also only 70 calories.