• jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Great, now I want a tub of chicken *LOL*

LOL me too!!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I never let my wife carry the snacks in her purse. I don't want my snacks getting chummy with feminine hygiene products.

Ok, I'm hoping this is a joke. Most purses have a separate pocket for such things and even if her's doesn't, it's not like they're used products. I hope. :noway: Unused feminine products are highly sanitary. Or else we wouldn't be using them.

As for bringing our own food, sometimes. We consider it a treat just to throw away money on the tickets so might as well go all out. Plus, I usually carry a clutch and you can't really shove anything in there lol. But we stick to drinks and popcorn. I don't need/eat the candy and that does seem like a waste of money. Don't question my logic. :tongue:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My husband goes to the dollar store to get nuts etc for the movies...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I never let my wife carry the snacks in her purse. I don't want my snacks getting chummy with feminine hygiene products.

Ok, I'm hoping this is a joke. Most purses have a separate pocket for such things and even if her's doesn't, it's not like they're used products. I hope. :noway:
    What, you expect her to get up during the movie to toss her spent products in the trash? :huh:
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't... our local cinemas has a habit of checking bags as they don't like outside food/drinks being bought in.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Does anybody else besides me sneek snacks into the movie theater?

No, but it's not a bad idea... As if the ushers are going to drag you out for bringing your own veggies?
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I usually sneak in some things, like candy & bottled water, but then I will buy popcorn from the theater. I sneak in healthier snacks too b/c the movie theaters do not have any healthy options.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Yep, I do!!! :bigsmile:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    oh yeah! who wants to pay $10 for m&m's

also once i bought a blanket from a nearby store to keep me warm and returned it after the movie was over
    You win movie wars my friend:drinker:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Not snacks, but I usually sneak in a few beers.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    every time! Unless Im going to this one in downtown. They always have yummy fruit salads in the snack area and Ill just have those.
    I HATE when you open that HUGE box of candy and then theres this tiny pouch of candy inside it. Rip off! I saved calories for that!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Y'all need to come to the drive-in here in Atlanta.

2 first run movies for $7 and we can even set up a grill and tailgate while consuming adult beverages. :happy:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options

also once i bought a blanket from a nearby store to keep me warm and returned it after the movie was over

OK, the "blanket trick" deserves some kind of award! :laugh:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options

OK, the "blanket trick" deserves some kind of award! :laugh:
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ha ha what mum doesn't? Who can afford tickets AND food!!!!! :frown:
    But now of course there are better choices to think about too of course :laugh:
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Y'all need to come to the drive-in here in Atlanta.

2 first run movies for $7 and we can even set up a grill and tailgate while consuming adult beverages. :happy:

We have drive in here too, but you have to hide your cooler.....lol
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! All the time, I learned this from my momma. She would even smuggle in the popcorn from home, lol
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ummm. YES!

I rarely ever buy food or drinks at the movies; I bring a large purse with all the goodies hidden inside! Besides...my goodies taste better than theres :wink:

9821387.png
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha, I will take everything I can into a theatre.... One time it was super quiet and I opened a bag of chips then pop... Shame on me haha
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I once filled a backpacks with snacks, soda, water, and Mississippi Muds...wore said backpack backwards under a giant sweatshirt and pretended to be pregnant so my ex, our friends, and I could enjoy a day of theater hopping, LOL! :bigsmile: